The SynScan USB adapter is a small device that allows you to control Sky-Watcher mounts (Autotracking and GO-TO, azimuth, parallactic and hybrid) using a computer, some tablets and smartphones - via the USB port. It allows you to resign from EQ-Mod cables, RS-232 cables and RS-232 / USB adapters. Cheap and as simple as possible!
• SynScan and SynScan Pro programs (applications) must be downloaded for free from the smartphone application system
• you can use the SynScan PRO application for Windows, as well as the EQMOD and K-Star applications
• in case of SynScan AZ mounting, the adapter is connected directly to the mounting instead of the remote control via the attached cable
• in the case of SynScan EQ6 PRO mounting, the adapter is connected directly to the mounting instead of the remote control through the original remote control cable attached to the mounting
• works with Sky-Watcher, Orion and Pentaflex telescopes equipped with the SynScan remote control
• great addition to Sky-Watcher Virtuoso - 4x cheaper than the SynScan remote control!
• the control is via the USB-B ("scanner") cable - the USB cable is not included
• note: Sky-Watcher installations with a built-in USB port do not require this adapter