The Levenhuk D70L digital microscope provides high image quality, especially suited to education.
The Levenhuk D70L microscope is designed for observing transparent objects in the light passing through and reflected in a bright field method, for biological purposes and teaching demonstrations.
Body with adjustable cross-table position
A focusing arm mounted on a tripod enables vertical movement of the table. The handles are located on both sides of the tripod. The total focusing range is at least 10 mm.
Bracket with a table
The table is mounted on the bracket and is secured by the locking of the positioning arm. The sample holder is mounted on the table. A rotating diaphragm is attached to the bottom of the table. The screw limits the movements of the bracket, preventing the lens from contacting the sample.
Revolver with lenses
The lenses are set in the revolver; the lenses can be changed by rotating the dial until the desired position and magnification are obtained.
LCD display with input for memory cards
The 3.6 "LCD screen allows simultaneous viewing by several people, comfortably and with good image contrast The LCD can be disassembled and used as a normal optical microscope.
Rotatable diaphragm with color filters (5 pieces)
Substage filters allow for quick "coloring" of preparations to increase the contrast.
Top and bottom lighting
The microscope is equipped with lower and upper lighting, thanks to which observations can be carried out in the passing light (typically biological preparations) as well as reflected light (semi-transparent and opaque objects).
• lenses: 4x, 10x, 40x
• eyepiece: WF 10x
• optical magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x
• removable LCD display with input for memory cards
• digital zoom from LCD: up to 1600x
• stage: with holders for holding the slide and substitute filters
• power supply: mains and battery (socket for two AA batteries in the base)
• equipment: 2GB microSD memory card, USB cable, AC adapter, guide, tweezers, pipette, microtome, vials with preparations, 5 ready-made preparations, clear glass, dust cover, plastic case, instruction
lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty