Nikon Prostaff 3 16-48 × 60 is a complete, ready to work observation set - a telescope and folding high field tripod, located together in a durable case. It is perfect for observations of wild animals, birds, in hunting.
The advanced optical system with multilayer anti-reflective coatings on all surfaces of the lenses and prisms ensures very contrasting and bright images with natural colors. Specially designed zoom eyepiece provides the optimal range of enlargements and offers a comfortable offset of the output pupil. For better viewing comfort, the riflescope is offered in a set with a lightweight field tripod and a case.
Tight, rubber coated housing and nitrogen filling effectively protects the telescope against mechanical damage and protects the interior against water and misting. Thanks to this, the Prostaff 3 16-48x60 can be used even in difficult weather conditions.
• compact and light construction
• built-in varifocal eyepiece
• large offset of the exit pupil ensures comfort of observation also in glasses
• Lenses and prisms coated with multilayer anti-reflective coatings provide a clearer and extremely clear image
• protective rubber body elements make the grip secure and comfortable
• watertightness and anti-fog thanks to O-rings and nitrogen filling; resistance to shock thanks to rubber coating
• environmentally safe lenses and prisms made of ecological glass
• in a set with folding tripod and case
• magnification: 16-48x
• Lens diameter: 60 mm
• real field of view: 2.3 ° @ 16x
• linear field of view from 1000 m: 40 m @ 16x
• Blow diameter: 3.8 mm @ 16x
• offset of the exit joint: 19 mm @ 16x
• minimum observation distance: 10 m
• length: 313 mm
• Diameter of the tube: 74 mm
• weight: 620 g
• watertightness: yes
• Coatings: Multilayer anti-reflection coatings