Levenhuk D50L 2M is a simple to use and functional microscope with a camera ? USB 2.0 designed for people looking for a good optically and inexpensive microscope "to start" in the field of microscopy. Recommended especially for educational applications.
• optical microscope with a 2 MPix digital camera
• glass optics provide a bright and sharp image
• durable metal body
• large, precise focusing knob
• dual lighting system with brightness regulation: passing and reflected (upper) - reflected lighting allows viewing of non-transparent objects
• 230 V mains power supply and 2xAA batteries in the set
• a large range of magnifications: from 64x to 1280x
• stage with brackets for holding the slide with the preparation
• set included K50: five ready-made preparations (you can start observation immediately after unpacking) and preparation tools for preparing your own preparations and growing saltwater prawns, additionally school microtome, cover and guide "Unusual microscope. Microcosm study"
• a rigid plastic case included
The Levenhuk 50L microscope allows observation of simple biological preparations (plant and animal tissues), insects, minerals, plants, as well as stamps, coins, precious stones and small electronic systems.
The microscope is equipped with a modern digital camera with a resolution of 2 Mpx. Place the camera in place of the eyepiece, and then connect it to the computer. The enlarged image will be displayed on the monitor screen. Thanks to this function, the child can show parents and friends the most interesting samples studied, and the teacher - present their experiment step-by-step to their students. What's more, the camera allows you to take beautiful pictures of observed objects and record film footage.
The USB cable is used to power the camera and connect to a PC. Compatible operating system: Windows, processor at least Intel Core 2 2.8 GHz, USB 2.0 port.
• head: monocular slanted at 45 °, rotatable 360 ••°
• Diameter of the tube: 23.2 mm
• glasses: WF 16x
• lenses: achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x
• Magnification: 64x, 160x, 640x and with Barlow: 128x, 320x, 1280x
• Barlow lens: 2x
• body: metal
• filter wheel: 6 diaphragms under the table with different apertures
• focus adjustment: macro
• lighting: LED, top / bottom with brightness adjustment
• condenser: NA 0.65
• stage: 90 x 90 mm, with clamps for fixing the preparation
• dimensions of the outer packaging (base x height): 180 × 405 × 270
• power supply: 220V 50Hz or 2 AA batteries
• USB 2.0 camera with ? = 23 mm
• ready-made preparations (5 pieces - typically: a fly leg, onion epidermis, cross-section through a cotton stem, cross-section of a pine trunk, a cross-section of a siliceous plant)
• basic glass slides (5 pieces)
• plastic box for preparations
• simple manual microtome for preparing thin preparations
• a set of accessories for the preparation of an experiment with the breeding of saltwater shrimps
• anti-dust cover for the microscope
• 5 V power supply and 3 AA batteries ("sticks")
• plastic transport case
lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2 years shop warranty
below - photos taken with a 50L microscope and a camera ? 2 megapixels USB; preparations - selected biological preparations from our offer as well as printing, ballpoint pen, coin - for reflected light, at various magnifications (press on the image to see in full size)
objects in light passing through
objects in light passing through