Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Binocular, biological-laboratory transmission microscope with a wide magnification range from 40 to 1000x, equipped with 10x wide-angle eyepieces and four achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x objectives.
The microscope is equipped with a stereoscopic head that allows two-eye observation of preparations. The head is inclined at 30 ° and rotating in the range of 360 °.
A cross table with a wide adjustment range (along 30 mm, across 60 mm) provided in the equipment facilitates setting the preparation and searching for interesting fragments.
The robust metal tripod ensures stable microscope positioning, and a two-sided spectacle lens with easy adjustment and adjustment to the spacing between the eyes (range 55-75 mm) and additional dioptric correction +/- 5 Diopters in the right eyepiece allows setting the optimal working parameters.
The coarse and fine focusing knobs allow precise adjustment of the preparation.
• magnification: 40x - 1000x (40x, 100x, 400x, 1000x)
• glasses: WF 10x / 23 mm - 2 pcs
• lenses: DIN 4x / 10x / 40x / 100x (oil) - achromatic, including 40x and 100x amortized
• lighting: LED
• power supply: 230 V
• weight: 4160 g
• integrated condenser system
• stage 125x130 mm with a cross table movable in the following areas: front - back 30 mm, left - right: 60 mm
• sharpness adjustable with a table, macro and micro screw (1:10, 20 mm)
• Illuminator of the lower lighting
• smooth regulation of lighting intensity
• integrated lighting supply
• Abbe condenser with NA diaphragm 1.25, diaphragm ? 2 mm - 30 mm
SAMPLE PHOTOS OF BIOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS MADE BY THIS MICROSCOPE