The Delta Optical Discovery 30 microscope is a simple educational-grade stereoscopic microscope that can also be used for many other purposes. Available magnification range is 10x, it allows you to observe small, opaque objects, such as insects, plants, minerals, coins, stamps, etc.
The microscope is designed for observation in reflected light. For this purpose you can use natural light, a lamp or, ideally, a dedicated gooseneck lighting. It enables precise adjustment of the angle of incidence of light and, for example, observation of gaps or openings.
Working with the Delta Optical Discovery 30 stereoscopic microscope does not require the use of basic and cover slides and tools. Just find the right object and place it directly under the microscope. So, children can use it themselves.
A digital eyepiece camera, mounted in one of the eyepiece tubes, can be attached to the microscope via an optional 30 mm adapter. It will allow you to take photos and record videos, allowing you to document microscopic observations and share them with others.
• magnification in a standard 10x completion
• the head is set at 45 °
• field of view (with the lens x1) ~ 20 mm
• working distance (with lens x1) ~ 50 mm
• adjustment of the span of 55-75 mm glasses
• diopter adjustment in the left eyepiece +/- 5
• approximate dimensions 11.5x22x25 cm
• lighting the preparation using natural light or an external display (optional)
• a flat table with clamps for mounting the specimen and a double-sided plate