Synta SkyWatcher N-200/1000 HEQ-5 SynScan GOTO is a classic mirror tube with a main mirror diameter of 200mm and a 1000mm focal length with powerful observation capability mounted on a very good parallormic assembly with the search system. It is intended for demanding beginners as well as advanced astronomy enthusiasts. It is a high-altitude astronomical instrument that allows to carry out very advanced visual observations and perform good quality of the sky photography in short and medium and long times. It is equipped with an eyepiece extractor with a diameter of 2 inches with a reduction of 1.25 inches, allowing the use of both standards of eyeglass frames.
As far as the observation possibilities of this telescope are concerned, it can be used to observe objects of the Solar System (Moon, planets, asteroids, comets) and nebulae. Within its range there are several thousand nebulae objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
The optical tube is mounted on a solid, steel paralactic HEQ-5 mounting, with high rigidity and precision, equipped with a GOTO SynScan tracking and tracking system with a base of almost 14,000 objects and ephemerides of the Moon and planets of the Solar System.
The Sky-Watcher HEQ-5 Pro SynScan paralormal assembly was designed for users who need both the high stability needed for amateur astrophotography and advanced visual observations, while providing relatively small weight and mounting size. The assembly was equipped with two-axis drives, the GOTO SynScan computer system, the polar field scope, solid locking clamps in the axis of right ascension and declination, the counterbalance rod built into the head (pull-out). The tripod is based on 1.75 "legs and offers maximum stability of the whole set.The maximum lifting capacity is about 16 kg, with a mass of 19 kg. Mounting the optical tube for mounting is possible with the standard dovetail mounting rail (included) female dovetail)
The GoTo SynScan remote control is a full and extended version that allows tracking and finding objects in the sky. The SynScan remote control provides three tracking speeds: stellar, lunar, solar objects in Dual Axis (RA) modes, RA (RA axis). The following alignment procedures are available: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment.
The database contains 25 definable objects by the user, as well as a full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (13,436 objects in total). The pilot has also been programmed to easily find planets or the moon. Among its advanced features, it is worth paying attention to the mode of minimizing vibrations during long exposure shooting and software error correction periodic (PEC) as well as PC ports to control the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port) and Auto-Guide to precise alignment during photography with a tracking camera.
| • Optical system: || Newton's headlamp |
| • Diameter of the mirror: || 200mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1000mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Accuracy of the mirror's performance: || 1 / 8? |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.69 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 14mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 400x |
| • Weight of the whole set with assembly: || 29kg |
• power supply: 12 VDC 2Amp
• drive type: 1.8 ° stepper
• resolution: 0.144 of a second arc
• travel speeds: 2X, 8X, 16X, 32X, 64X, 400X, 500X, 600X, 800X Gear Ratio: 705
• Tracking speed: star, moon, solar
• Dual Axis tracking mode (biaxial), RA (right ascension)
• alignment procedures: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment (ie the procedure for setting one, two or three stars)
• database: 25 definable objects by the user, full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (total of 13436 objects)
• minimizing vibration when shooting with a long exposure time
• programmable PE correction (periodic error)
• PC port to control the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port)
• Auto-Guide port for precise alignment during photography using a professional camera
• assembly type: parallactic German
• assembly of the optical tube: clamps (rings)
• microcaps: RA & Dec (controlled by the drive)
• tripod: 1.75 "steel
• tripod height: 85-147 cm
• tripod weight: 7.5 kg
• Counterbalance rod diameter: 1.8 cm
• material for the counterbalance rod: stainless steel
• assembly weight without counterweights: 9 kg
• assembly weight with counterweights: 19 kg
• mounting height: 41 cm
• counterweight: 2 x 5.1 kg
• maximum load: approx. 16 kg
The set includes the following accessories:
• 2 "focuser with reduction to 1.25"
• Super Ploessl (SPL) glasses: 25mm and 10mm (1.25 '')
• Barlow lens 2x / 1,25 "
• 9x50 targetting scope with cross
• HEQ-5 parallactic assembly with the GOTO SynScan system with the base of all Messier, NGC and IC objects (total of 13436 objects) and ephemeris of planets and the Moon
• Rigid metal stand 1,75 "
• Accessories stand
2 years warranty
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC