High quality 2 "equalizer coma Baader Planetarium Mark III is the successor to MPCC known for several years, is intended for shooting with the help of telescopes in the Newton system.
It is a two-lens Ross type corrector, cooperating in the range of light from f / 6 to f / 3.5. Requires a strictly defined 55 mm (+/- 1 mm) clearance from the corrector lens to the image plane and at least 20 mm of the working range of the extractor to the inside of the tube. MPCC Mark III also has a 2 "filter thread. Its characteristic feature is uncompromising coma correction in astrophotographic applications.
• does not change the light system
• does not vignet up to f / 3.5
• the corrector does not worsen the image in the center - no "center soft spot" effect
• the best price / quality ratio
• "Phantom" coatings with very wide permeability - from near UV to near infrared