Levenhuk 320 PLUS is a monocular transmission biological - laboratory microscope with a wide range of magnifications from 40 to 1600x, equipped with 10x and 16x wide angle eyepieces and four 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x achromatic lenses. Ideally suited to veterinary research, didactics, and also - thanks to the wide range of magnifications and good lighting - to observe red blood cells.
The microscope was equipped with a 30 ° tilted head and 360 ° rotatable.
The included cross table with a wide adjustment range (along 25 mm, across 58 mm) makes it easy to position the preparation and search for interesting fragments.
The coarse and fine adjustment knobs allow for precise positioning of the specimen.
• magnification: 40x - 1600x (40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, 1600x)
• glasses: WF10x with indicator, WF16x with indicator (frame standard 23 mm)
• lenses: DIN 4x / 0,1; 10x / 0.25; 40x / 0.65; 100x / 1.25 (oil) - achromatic, including 40x and 100x depreciated
• lighting: LED 0.75 W
• power supply: 230 V or 3 x AAA 1.5 V (batteries included)
• integrated condenser system
• subject table 125 x 110 mm with a movable cross table in the range: front - back 25 mm, left - right: 58 mm
• focusable with table, macro and micro screw (1:10, 20 mm)
• integrated lighting power supply, battery socket, three AA batteries
• Abbe condenser with NA 1.25 diaphragm, diaphragm ? 2 mm - 30 mm
• bottom lighting illuminator
• smooth regulation of lighting intensity
• color filters: blue, green, yellow
• dust cover and immersion oil
lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty