Levenhuk 320 BASE is a monocular transmission biological - laboratory microscope with magnifications from 40x to 1000x. Ideally suited to veterinary research, didactics, and also - thanks to the wide range of magnifications and good lighting - to observe red blood cells.
The microscope was equipped with a 30 ° tilted head and 360 ° rotatable.
The included cross table with a wide adjustment range (along 25 mm, across 58 mm) makes it easy to position the preparation and search for interesting fragments.
The coarse and fine adjustment knobs allow for precise positioning of the specimen.
• magnification: 40-1000x
• glasses: WF10x (23 mm frame)
• lenses: DIN 4x / 0,1; 10x / 0.25; 40x / 0.65; 100x / 1.25 (oil) - achromatic, including 40x and 100x depreciated
• lighting: 20 W halogen
• power supply: 230 V 50 Hz (mains)
• integrated condenser system
• subject table 125 x 110 mm with a movable cross table in the range: front - back 25 mm, left - right: 58 mm
• focusable with table, macro and micro screw (1:10, 20 mm)
• integrated lighting power supply, battery socket, three AA batteries
• Abbe condenser with NA 1.25 diaphragm, diaphragm ? 2 mm - 30 mm
• bottom lighting illuminator
• smooth regulation of lighting intensity
• blue filter, immersion oil
lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty