The Delta Optical DLT-Cam Basic color microscope camera has a sensor with a resolution of 5 megapixels and works on the principle of a digital eyepiece that replaces the standard eyepiece in the microscope. The set includes Delta Optical DLTCamViewer software in the correct, fully Polish language version.
The use of a digital camera in combination with a microscope and a computer, via a USB 2.0 interface, gives the possibility of obtaining a live view of the microscope image on the computer screen, and also allows demonstrating microscopic preparations to a larger group of listeners in different, remote places of the room - via a large screen, projector multimedia or interactive whiteboard. Thanks to the camera, the User can also easily save photos and videos from the image seen through the microscope, as well as use the measuring functions (after prior calibration).
Mounting the camera consists of sliding it into the eyepiece tube of the microscope after removing the eyepiece. The camera fits eyepiece tubes with an internal diameter of 23.2 mm, which are found in most biological microscopes (you can also mount in the tubes of trinocular caps). On the other hand, in the tubes of stereoscopic microscopes (e.g. Delta Optical Discovery series) the camera can be mounted via a 30.5 mm adapter. You should know that cameras from the Basic series, which do not have a dedicated optical adapter, give a much smaller field of view than cameras from the Pro series. Depending on the microscope, they can show about 30% of the field of view seen in glasses.
Drivers for the camera can be downloaded from our website: http://www.sterowniki.deltaoptical.pl/
The most important functions of Delta Optical DLTCamViewer software included with the camera:
- Polish language version
- live image preview, with the option of choosing a resolution
- frozen image, scaling, window fit, full screen preview, horizontal and vertical image flipping for proper reproduction
- automatic frame-by-frame saving mode (available formats: * .bmp, * .dib, * .rle, * .jpg, * .jpe, * .jpeg, * .jif, * .jfif, * .png, * .tif, * .tiff, * .pcx, * .tga, * .jp2, * .j2k, * .tft)
- built-in browser of saved images (available formats: * .avi, * .wmv)
- exposure time adjustment: automatic and manual
- white balance adjustment: automatic and manual (color temperature)
- manual color matching: hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, gamma
- work in color or monochrome mode and in negative mode
- length calibration function relative to the standard and saving calibration diagrams
- functions for performing geometric measurements: angle, point, line, parallel line, two parallel lines, perpendicular lines, rectangle, ellipse, circle, circle inscribed in a circle (ring), two circles, arc, polygon
- calculation of the surface area and circumferences of the figures
- the ability to perform measurements on recorded in the pictures and on the live image
- the ability to export measurement results in text form to a spreadsheet or save to an image
- adding text annotations
- grids and rulers, reference scale to read the currently used magnification and scale
- creating and managing layers
- folding a pile of microscopic images stored in the Z axis into an image with extended depth of field (EDF function)
- "stapling" function - combining microscopic images into a 2D panorama
- image processing by various filters and segmentation function
- automatic counting of objects in the image function
Automatic installation in Windows Vista / 2008 / Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Linux and MacOS.
Note: The set includes a quick start guide in Polish.
• camera model: Delta Optical DLT-Cam Basic 5 MP
• camera system name: DLTB02000CMOSAPU2
• digital color microscope camera
• maximum resolution: 2592 x 1944 pixels (5 megapixels)
• sensor size (diagonal): 1 / 2.5 "
• pixel size: 2.2 ?m x 2.2 ?m
• analog-to-digital converter: 8-bit RGB
• frame rate (FPS): 2 fps for 2592 x 1944 px, 3 fps for 2048 x 1536 px, 5 fps for 1600 x 1200 px, 7.5 fps for 1280 x 1024 px,
• installation in tubes with an internal diameter of 23.2 mm
• interface: USB 2.0
• power supply: DC 5 V via the computer's USB interface
• solid metal housing
• Delta-Optical DLT-CamViewer software in Polish with live image preview, photo and video recording functions, built-in image adjustment functions, filters and measuring functions
• included a CD with DLT-CamViewer software and a full-fledged Polish-language user's manual and a USB cable for connecting to a computer
• minimum hardware requirements: Microsoft? Windows? Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 & 64 bit), processor equivalent to Intel Core2 2.8 GHz or better, RAM memory: 2 GB or more, USB 2.0 port or better, screen at least 17 "or larger, CD-ROM drive