This wonderful starter kit lets you discover the world of the microcosm with a microscope! Over 40 elements allow you to quickly start exploring and exploring the microcosm. The set contains 20 ready-made preparations and 12 rare stones with a QR code. Scan this QR code with your smartphone for more product information!
The Experiment Set also allows you to prepare your own preparations and later observe them under a microscope. Start your next adventure!
• fixed preparations with a QR code - 20 pcs.
• specimens - butterfly wings
• stones with QR code - 12 pcs.
• sample vials - 7 pcs.
• empty vials - 2 pcs.
• preparation box
• clean slides - 6 pcs.
• small magnifier
• dissecting needle
• a scalpel
• Petri dish
• cover slips
• self-adhesive labels
1. Stoma - stomata
2. Onion bulb epidermis - onion skin
3. Hydrilla - percolate
4. Silver berry scaly hair - olive
5. Dandelion fluff - a dandelion fluff
6. Cotton stem - a cotton stem
7. Petal - the petal
8. Dragon fly wing - dragonfly wing
9. Pine stem - pine stalk
10. Rabbit hair - rabbit hair
11. Silk natural fiber - natural silk
12. Goldfish scale - goldfish scale
13. Fern - fern
14. Fowl feather - a bird's feather
15. Bamboo stem - a bamboo stalk
16. Pine pollen - pine pollen
17. Pine leaf - pine needle
18. Synthetic wool - artificial fiber
19. Housefly leg - legs of flies
20. Locust wing - an insect wing
various types of fibers (3 vials)
1. Shale - slate
2. Granite - granite
3. Pencil stone
4. Calcite - calcite
5. Quartz - quartz
6. Phosphorite - phosphorite
7. Gesso - plaster
8. Marble - marble
9. Snake stone - streamer
10. Gray rock - gray stone
11. Planet fossil - a fossil
12. Gritstone - sandstone