The Orion Skyquest XT4,5 is a Newton telescope with a 114 mm diameter main diameter on Dobson's mount. This is a very observational equipment for all astronomy enthusiasts expecting high-quality images in the observation of Solar System objects (Moon with craters, Jupiter with four moons perfectly visible stripes, Mars with caps in favorable opposition time, Saturn with a system of rings shadows, phases of internal planets, Uranus and Neptune shields, many asteroids and - when fate gives - comets), double and multiple stars, variable stars and deep cosmos (numerous nebulae, galaxies, open and spherical clusters). It also works well in the observation and photography of aircraft at cruising altitudes.
Dobson's assembly is the simplest and the cheapest type of telescope assembly, which works very well in visual observations and observations of airplanes. It also allows you to set the telescope very quickly in the region of interest to us. Control of the assembly takes place by manually moving it in two axes, in the azimuthal (horizontal) plane and in the vertical (height) axis.
OFFERED TELESCOPIC LETS START OBSERVATIONS ON THE FIRST WEATHER - INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY ACCESSORIES
• optical system: Newton's telescope (reflector)
• 114 mm lens diameter
• focal length: 900 mm
• light: f / 7.9
• optical quality: diffraction-limited
• figure of the mirror: rotating paraboloid
• mirror glass: borosilicate, with low coefficient of thermal expansion
• tube material: steel
• star range: 12.9 mag
• resolution: 1.02 arc seconds
• minimal useful magnification: 17x
• maximum useful magnification: 230x
• destiny: observation and photographing of planets, observation of brighter nebular objects
• assembly: Dobson, box, wooden
• bearings / pads: PTFE, UHMW
• pull: rack-n-pinion, 1.25 "
• allows connection of accessories: 1.25 "
• length of the optical tube: 88.9 cm
• total weight of the telescope ready for observation: 8 kg
• optical finder 6x26 with a terrestrial image
• Orion Sirius Ploessl 25mm 1.25 "(36x) and 10mm (90x)
CorrecTension springs ensure easy assembly and good balancing of the tube; strong screws in combination with friction pads ensure balancing, secure attachment and fixed position of the tube even when using heavier glasses
good 1.25 "spectacle hood with high work culture and good rigidity
two Poessle glasses - Orion Sirius 25 mm and Orion Sirius 10 mm - are included in the set, both in the 1.25 "standard, the 25 mm eyepiece allows you to get 36x magnification - with a wider field of view, 10 mm with a 90x magnification with turn the eyepiece to get more detailed images
The 6x26 finder, which is 6x magnification and 26 mm lens, is a decent device for pre-setting the telescope to objects in the sky; uninvised terrestrial image - makes it easier to control the telescope while looking through the finder; cross with threads allows for more precise centering of the object
hand for moving the telescope tube makes it easy to navigate the sky
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC