Bresser Automatic 80/400 GoTo is a portable observatory that allows for spontaneous observations. After a short set-up procedure, the telescope is ready for observation. By observing with Bresser Automatic, you'll see more objects in one night than Galileo for a lifetime. You will see planets like Saturn with rings, Jupiter with stripes of clouds, exciting views on the surface of the moon, star clusters, nebulae, galaxies and many more.
The telescope tube has been equipped with a dew shield to prevent quick moisture condensation on the lens, light field tripod and spirit level.
The Bresser Automatic telescope is an irreplaceable companion for discovering the universe at an attractive price. It allows the automatic location of over 270000 celestial objects. Each of them can be identified by name or by entering its coordinates. Whenever the observer starts the GoTo mode, the telescope automatically targets the object and places it in the telescope's field of view.
The instrument also allows for ground observation, viewing landscapes, birds and monuments.
• a compact, computerized telescope that you can take with you
• Supplied with a light tripod, protection against dew, two glasses
• StarTracker provides access to more than 2,700,000 objects at the touch of a button
• simple setting and operation
• full documentation in Polish
• optical system: achromatic refractor
• Lens diameter: 80 mm
• focal length: 400 mm
• luminous: f / 5
• assembly type: fork, azimuth, with GOTO
• switching capacity: 1.72 "
• theoretical range: 11.8 mag
• range of useful magnifications (min - max): 11.5x - 160x
• power supply: 12 V, eg 8 x AA 1.5 V or an optional mains adapter
• weight: 6 kg
• eyepiece: 1.25 "
• angled cap integrated with the body
• Kellner eyepiece 1.25 "10 mm, 20 mm (magnification 40x and 20x)
• lunar filter
• a compass with a spirit level
• drive: in both axes with remote control, built-in assembly
• GoTo StarTracker system with a base of 270400 objects controlled by a remote control
• field aluminum tripod
• shelf for accessories
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC