Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Orion Starblast 90/660 is a great refractor with a 90mm lens diameter and 660 focal length. This telescope allows advanced visual observations of planets and the moon, showing many details on the surfaces of these objects. It works especially well in urban and suburban areas, being less susceptible to swimming in relation to Newton's telescopes. The shortened tube results in less requirements for the maneuvering field, and also facilitates transport when we want to travel with the telescope under the dark rural sky.
Under good observational conditions, Orion Starblast 90 will show around 150 nebulae, galactic and star clusters contained in the Messier and NGC catalogs.
In addition, the telescope works well as a strong observation telescope, for conducting remote field observations or observing aircraft.
Orion Starblast is equipped with a standard diameter of 1.25 ", so it allows the use of any glasses, filters, fittings and accessories made in this size.
The azimuthal assembly, on which the optical tube was hanged, is recognized quality - stiffness with one, simplicity of use and reliability on the other. The assembly is placed on an aluminum, lightweight, field-mounted, aluminum tripod with adjustable shelf and an accessory shelf.
The whole is a perfect proposition for both beginner and intermediate-level observers.
• optical system: achromatic refractor
• 90 mm lens diameter
• focal length: 660 mm
• lens design: doublet with an air break
• glass material: flint, kron
• lighted up: f / 7.3
• resolution: 1.29 arc seconds
• minimal useful magnification: 13x
• maximum useful magnification: 180x
• star range: 12.5 mag
• assembly: azimuth, with aluminum tripod,
• adjustment range for mounting height: 83.5 - 133 cm
• destiny: observation and photographing of planets, observation of brighter nebular objects
• eyepiece: 1.25 ", rack & pinion
• allows connection of accessories: 1.25 "
• optical tube length: 68.1 cm
• optical tube weight: 2.4 kg
• assembly weight: 3.5 kg
• total weight of the telescope ready for observation: 6.1 kg
• complete optical tube
• azimuth assembly with micromovements
Angle connector 90 ° 1,25 "
• EZ Finder II collimator finder
• glasses 1.25 "KE 25 mm, 10 mm (magnification respectively 26x and 66x)
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
[PDF] READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
[PDF] READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC