The Maksutov optical system is one of the most valued optical constructions, widely appreciated for its mobility, ease of use and multi-functionality. It is an excellent choice of both astronomical observations, as well as earth observations and aircraft observations. Excellent optics provide an extremely sharp image throughout the field of view. The telescope consists of the meniscus correction board, the main mirror and the secondary mirror placed on the inner part of the meniscus. These telescopes have a reduced coma and show only a substantial chromatic aberration, giving very sharp and expressive images. A great advantage of the Maksutov telescopes is the compact and compact design and light weight. Due to their large focal length and low light, they are perfectly suitable for planetary observations. This type of construction works well in urban environments, where the main emphasis is on solar system objects, not on nebulae.
The tube can be hung on a parallactic assembly (EQ3-2, EQ5, HEQ5, EQ6) or azimuthal (AZ4 or strong photographic - the perfect solution for spotter).
The telescope is equipped with a spectacle lens that allows the use of 1.25 "glasses The focusing system is an internal mirror system of the main mirror - thanks to this the telescope allows you to attach virtually any connectors, binoviewers, beams, standard 1 , 25 "
This tube can be successfully used to photograph the moon, planets and bright deep sky objects. The extractor is equipped with T-2 thread - for connection of a DSLR or mirrorless mirror, only the T2 ring dedicated to the SLR is sufficient.
The Maksutov system telescope is very well suited for observing ground objects, especially at long distances, and in observations and photographing aircraft at high altitudes - just add a photographic tripod to the set.
• optical system: Maksutow-Cassegrain
• 127 mm lens diameter
• focal length: 1540 mm
• lighted up: f / 12.1
• optical quality: diffraction-limited
• resolution: 0.91 seconds of arc
• minimal useful magnification: 18x
• maximum useful magnification: 254x
• star range: 13.2 mag
• assembly: not included
• fixing of the tube for assembly: standard dovetail, integrated, with 1/4 "thread for photo racks
• destiny: observation and photographing of planets, observation of brighter nebular objects
• focusing system: internal (main mirror)
• allows connection of accessories (glasses / goggles) in the 1.25 "standard
• length of the optical tube: 37 cm
• optical tube weight: 3.9 kg
• 25 mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece 1.25 "(61.5x)
• Angle connector 45 ° 1,25 "prismatic
• hybrid optical finder 6x26 with a terrestrial image
• transport bag
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC