The combination of great optics, reliable and simple to use GOTO system and reliable mechanics while maintaining a low weight - these are the features of the Orion StarSeeker IV series telescopes.
StarSeeker telescopes are a stable azimuthal assembly with the GO-TO SynScan search and tracking system. There are more than 42,000 astronomical objects in the base of the pilot's control - and the encoders tracking the position of the telescope allow you to manually change the position of the telescope without losing positioning relative to the stars.
The assembly head has a built-in compartment of 8 AA batteries of 1.5 V batteries, thanks to which the telescope can operate away from the 230 V mains. Of course, you can also connect the 230 V mains adapter (available separately).
The StarSeeker IV installation is applicable not only to observational astronomy but also to simple astrophotography and time-lapse photography .
The StarSeeker IV series includes several types of optical instruments:
• achromatic refractor 80 mm
• Maksutow-Cassegrain 102, 127, 150 mm
• Newton's headlights 114, 130, 150 mm
Orion 80/900 is a splendid lenticular telescope (refractor) with a lens diameter of 80 mm and a focal length of 900 mm. It allows to conduct very advanced visual observations of planets and the Moon showing a large amount of details on the surfaces of these objects. It's also great as a "planetary spotter" - especially in urban and suburban areas - but it is also a powerful observation device for nebular objects - under good observation conditions it can show about 150-200 nebulae, galaxies and star clusters included in the Messier and NGC catalogs.
The telescope works very well as a strong observation telescope, which can be put on a larger balcony or terrace.
The telescope is equipped with a spectacle lens that allows the use of 1.25 "glasses. Two aspherical eyepieces with a field of view of 62 ° are included in the set.
OFFERED TELESCOPIC LETS START OBSERVATIONS ON THE FIRST WEATHER - INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY ACCESSORIES
• optical system: achromatic refractor
• 80 mm lens diameter
• focal length: 900 mm
• lens design: doublet with an air break
• glass material: flint, kron
• lens coating: MC
• luminous: f / 11.2
• optical quality: diffraction-limited
• resolution: 1.45 arc seconds
• minimal useful magnification: 11x
• maximum useful magnification: 160x
• star range: 12.2 mag
• assembly: steel tripod ? = 31.75 mm, azimuthal GOTO head (tracking, searching, 42900 objects in the base)
• tracking speed: solar, lunar, stellar
• power supply: 8x AA (1.5V, battery compartment built into the head) or 12V DC
• mounting of the tube for assembly: standard dovetail in the Vixen standard
• dual encoder system allows manual movement of the assembly without "losing" the assembly position
• destiny: observation and photographing of planets, observation of brighter nebular objects
• focusing system: 1.25 "
• allows connection of accessories: 1.25 "
• length of the optical tube: 79.2 cm
• weight of the optical tube: 2.1 kg
• total weight of the telescope ready for observation: 8.6 kg
• folding steel stand
• StarSeeker IV
• aspherical eyepiece 60 ° 1,25 "10 mm (magnification 90x)
• aspherical eyepiece 60 ° 1,25 "23 mm (magnification 39x)
Angle connector 90 ° 1,25 "
• 5x24 EZ Finder II hybrid optical and projection finder
• SynScan AZ V4 remote control
• RJ-RS232 cable
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC