Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
The combination of great optics, reliable and simple to use GOTO system and reliable mechanics while maintaining a low weight - these are the features of the Orion StarSeeker IV series telescopes.
StarSeeker telescopes are a stable azimuthal assembly with the GO-TO SynScan search and tracking system. There are more than 42,000 astronomical objects in the base of the pilot's control - and the encoders tracking the position of the telescope allow you to manually change the position of the telescope without losing positioning relative to the stars.
The assembly head has a built-in compartment of 8 AA batteries of 1.5 V batteries, thanks to which the telescope can operate away from the 230 V mains. Of course, you can also connect the 230 V mains adapter (available separately).
The StarSeeker IV installation is applicable not only to observational astronomy but also to simple astrophotography and time-lapse photography .
The StarSeeker IV series includes several types of optical instruments:
• achromatic refractor 80 mm
• Maksutow-Cassegrain 102, 127, 150 mm
• Newton's headlights 114, 130, 150 mm
The 114 mm diameter Newton telescope is an observational tool with significant observational capabilities - it allows for very satisfactory observations of all types of astronomical objects, starting from the Moon, through planets of the Solar System, to nebulae, clusters and galaxies. Within the scope of this telescope, there are several hundred interesting star sky objects.
The Newton's telescope is not intended for ground observation, however, you can straighten the image - for this purpose you should use the so-called a straightening lens that turns the image into a natural (straight).
The telescope is equipped with a spectacle lens that allows the use of 1.25 "glasses. Two aspherical eyepieces with a field of view of 62 ° are included in the set.
OFFERED TELESCOPIC LETS START OBSERVATIONS ON THE FIRST WEATHER - INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY ACCESSORIES
• optical system: Newton's reflector
• 114 mm lens diameter
• focal length: 500 mm
• figure of the mirror: rotating paraboloid
• luminous: f / 4.4
• optical quality: diffraction-limited
• resolution: 1.02 arc seconds
• minimal useful magnification: 16x
• maximum useful magnification: 230x
• star range: 13.1 mag
• assembly: steel tripod ? = 31.75 mm, azimuthal GOTO head (tracking, searching, 42900 objects in the base)
• tracking speed: solar, lunar, stellar
• power supply: 8x AA (1.5V, battery compartment built into the head) or 12V DC
• mounting of the tube for assembly: standard dovetail in the Vixen standard
• dual encoder system allows manual movement of the assembly without "losing" the assembly position
• destiny: observation and photographing of planets, observation of brighter nebular objects
• focusing system: 1.25 ", Rack-and-pinion
• allows connection of accessories: 1.25 "
• optical tube length: 41.1 cm
• weight of the optical tube: 1.9 kg
• total weight of the telescope ready for observation: 8.2 kg
• folding steel stand
• StarSeeker IV
• aspherical eyepiece 60 ° 1,25 "10 mm (magnification 50x)
• aspherical eyepiece 60 ° 1,25 "23 mm (magnification 22x)
• 5x24 EZ Finder II hybrid optical and projection finder
• SynScan AZ V4 remote control
• RJ-RS232 cable
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC