The Fenix ••HL60R is the first headlamp with the USB charging function. This is an excellent proposition for active people, whose life is an unending adventure and those who appreciate simple but effective solutions.
Recharge your lead before each trip, just like your phone or tablet, using a Micro USB charger or connecting to a USB port on your computer.
Even if your HL60R is discharged, when you are away from a power outlet or computer, you have the option to replace your exhausted CR123A battery cells or a spare 18650 battery.
All spare batteries will be charged with a headlamp. This is the end of lifting the flashlight, battery charger and telephone. Now you only need a light charger and your HL60R headlamp. Fewer devices in the backpack are less kg to be lifted. With the Fenix ••HL60R headlamp, you'll be ahead of the road with a maximum power of 950 lumens, over a distance of 116 meters. The torch's working time in Turbo mode is 48 minutes. If you care about a long working time and just a gentle lighting of the area, Eco mode will provide you with around 100 hours of continuous work with 5 lumens of lighting power.
The HL60R headlamp has as many as 6 modes of operation, including 5 modes in white light and Red Light mode, which illuminates the environment with a delicate red glow.
The flashlight is made of durable aluminum alloy and withstand the fall of 1 meter according to ANSI standard. In practice, this torch can withstand much more, and in addition is not terrible its rainstorm or mountain stream. The waterproof standard has been specified on IPX-8, meaning that the torch will withstand immersion at depths up to 2 meters for 1 hour. Mode control and switching on the flashlight is done through one button located on the side of the flashlight.
• maximum lighting power: 950 lumens
• maximum range: 116 m
• maximum lighting time: 100 hours
• number of modes: 6
• power supply: 2 × CR123 (not included) or 1 × 18650 (included)
• water resistance [according to IEC 529]: IPX-8 / 0B 5 (permanent immersion, protection against immersion in water - the equipment is resistant to immersion in the conditions defined by the manufacturer, the product may be subject to penetration after exceeding the depth of the water) recommended by the manufacturer)
• resistance to fall: up to 1 meter
• source of light: Cree XM-L2 (T6) LED
• lens; ultra clear glass, chemically reinforced, with AR coating
• lifespan of the diode: up to 50,000 h
• body finish: anodised Premium III duralumin, black
• length: 87 mm
• width: 46 mm
• height: 51 mm
• weight: 121 g (without batteries)
66 months (after registration on the distributor's website)