A powerful microscope / magnifier with illuminator and smooth adjustment of magnification in the range of 160x-200x.
Used to determine the type of parasites and fungi in crops and in the photographic, printing and textile industries as well as for inspection purposes to read bandsol on excise goods.
• magnification: 160x-200x, smoothly variable (zoom)
• lighting: LED (LED), built-in
• 4.5 V power supply (3 LR1130 batteries included)
• in a set with a cover
• Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 2 [cm]
• weight: 35 grams (40 g with cover)
• remove the microscope from the cover
• on the side of the microscope there is an ON-OFF switch, which activates the LED lighting
• turn on the microscope - if it does not work after moving the switch, we check if the battery cover is properly inserted
• we apply a microscope perpendicular to the object (eg leaf, print, sheet metal)
• by looking through the microscope, turn the knob away from the eye (focusing knob - FOCUS) to obtain a sharp image
• if necessary, increase the magnification (pull-out sleeve from the eye side, a knob close to the eye with the word ZOOM, the more advanced the sleeve, the greater the magnification)
• after the observation, turn off the lighting