Optical tube Messier AR-102 is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to visual observations and astrophotography. It is equipped with a bright, brightly corrected achromatic lens with a diameter of 102 and a focal length of 600 mm. In the visual observations of planets and the Moon, it works very well, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the objects of the Deep Universe, under dark sky, it allows to see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalog. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC).
The telescope is equipped with a new 2.5 "Hexfoc spectacle extractor. The geometrical structure of the extractor is based on a hexagonal profile corresponding to a diameter of 2.5 inches. As a result, a high degree of stiffness was not found in the lifts from this price range. The extractor can be extended with a 10: 1 precision focusing module. As a result, even relatively heavy apparatus and accessories can be operated without deflections and loss of axiality. In addition, the significant diameter allows organically vignetting.
The optical tube was mounted on a rigid German Sky-Watcher EQ3-2 parallax mount with micromodels and a tripod.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• handles for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2.5 "/ 2" pull out equipped with a clamping ring with a hexagonal sleeve
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "eyepiece
• 6x30 mm finder with a cross
• connector / angled mirror 90 ° 1,25 "
• two extensions to the extractor, 38 mm and 25 mm
| • Optical system: || 2-element achromat refractor |
| • Lens diameter: || 102 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 600 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1 / 5.9 |
| • Switching capacity: || 1.16 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 12,0mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 200x |
| • Weight: || 5 kg |
Rigid paralactic assembly is ideal for placing telescopes up to 10 kg, with a diameter of up to 150 mm, allowing its smooth and reliable guidance during the observation. The head has worm gears and micro-drills in both axes. The assembly includes an adjustable height aluminum stand with a shelf for accessories, which at the same time provides additional stiffening for the tripod. This assembly can be equipped with a one- or two-axis pilot-operated drive, an engine system with a GOTO system (SynScan Upgrade Kit EQ3-2), a pole telescope. Mounting color: usually white (pictures below), there are also black versions (such as, for example, Sky-Watcher N-150/1000 EQ3-2) with exactly the same functionality.
• aluminum tripod: LT-1
• weight: 6 kg + counterweights (up to 4 kg)
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC