The Messier AR-152S optical tube is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 152 mm and a focal length of 760 mm made of 4 lenses (Petzwala type construction). Thanks to this, despite the large light, the telescope is characterized by a large flat field of view. In the visual observations of the planets and the Moon it works perfectly, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC).
The telescope is equipped with a new Hexfoc spectacle lift. The geometrical structure of the extractor is based on a hexagonal profile corresponding to a diameter of 2.5 inches. As a result, a high degree of stiffness was not found in the lifts from this price range. The extractor can be extended with a 10: 1 precision focusing module. As a result, even relatively heavy apparatus and accessories can be operated without deflections and loss of axiality. In addition, the significant diameter allows organically vignetting.
This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
The optical tube can be mounted on any assembly with the stiffness class EQ-5 or higher, through the standard dovetail switch.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• handles for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2.5 "/ 2" pull out equipped with a clamping ring with a hexagonal sleeve
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "eyepiece
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
• connector / angled mirror 90 ° 1,25 "
| • Optical system: || 4-lens achromatic refractor (Petzwal) |
| • Lens diameter: || 152 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 760 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.92 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 13,0mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 300x |
| • Maximum length of the extractor (extended): || 4.5 cm |
| • Ringer outer diameter: || 21 cm |
| • Diameter of the tube: || 15.9 cm |
| • Length of optical tube (with diffuser): || 112.5 cm |
| • Roughreader: || removable, tube length after removing the diffuser approx. 90 cm |
| • Weight: || 9.5 kg (tube + diffuser + dovetail clamp, without eyepiece, without an eyepiece, without eyepiece) |
The set includes the following elements:
• Optical tube with clamps and dovetail rail
• 2 "spectacle lift with a reduction of 1.25", with a millimeter scale and a T2 photographic thread
• Okular SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• Angle plug 90 ° 1,25 "
(Jupiter, click to enlarge)
(Moon, click to enlarge)
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC