Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
A set of microdisporation tools and reagents for preparing microscopic specimens with their staining.
Thanks to the reagents from the kit, stained and fixed preparations can be prepared. With the help of the offered set of dyes, you can color:
- cellular constellations, such as cell nuclei, mitochondria, vacuoles, etc.
- tissues - staining of cell nucleus and cytoplasm
- perform experimental dyeing, e.g. protozoa
Canadian balm, anhydrous ethyl alcohol and acetone allow the preparation of fixed preparations that will retain their properties for a longer period of time. The set also includes microprocessing and auxiliary tools.
The whole is packed in a comfortable black plastic case, adapted to store reagents and tools.
• Rosso Neutro - neutral red - Cod. 6242 - CAS n. 553-24-2 -
• Eosina - Eozyna - # 6239
• Nigrosina - Nigrozyna # 6241 -
• Blu di Metilene - Methylene blue - Cod. 6238 - CAS n. 61-73-4 -
• Violetto di Genziana - Gentian violet - Cod. 6240 -
• Lugol - Lugol's liquid - Cod. 6243 - Cas n. 7553 - 56-2
(aqueous solutions with a concentration of approx. 1%, each dye approximately 10 ml)
2. Acetone - (CH3) 2CO - Cod. 15005 - CAS nr. 6764-1 - F, Xi - R: 11-36-66-6 - S: 16-26-9 - Acetone - 20 ml
3. Alcool Etitlico assoluto - C2H5OH - Cod. MAD: 15006 - CAS nr. 64-17-5 - R: 11 S: 16-7 - Ethyl alcohol anhydrous - 20 ml
4. Balsamo del Canada - Cod. 15007 - CAS. 007-47-4 - Canadian balm - 10 ml
5. Dark glass bottles (3 pcs)
6. Basic slides 50 pcs
7. Cover covers 18x18 - 200 pcs
8. The lateral tweezer
9. A straight tweezer
10. Double-sided steel blade
11. Pre-treatment needle
14. Glass pipette 2 pcs
15. Watch glasses 2 items
16. Plastic magnifier 2x magnification
17. Plastic case