Binocular, transmission microscope with a wide magnification range equipped with wide-angle eyepieces and four achromatic lenses. Regulation of lighting intensity, integrated lens condenser with iris diaphragm under the table enable selection of optimal microscopic conditions for each preparation.
The cross table with a wide adjustment range (length 28 mm, across 70 mm), which is provided with the equipment, facilitates setting up the product and searching for interesting fragments.
The robust metal tripod ensures stable microscope positioning and the eyepiece eyepiece with easy adjustment and adjustment to the spacing between the eyes (range 55 - 75 mm) allows for optimal setting depending on the user's needs.
The coarse and fine adjustment knobs allow very precise focusing of the preparation.
• magnification: 40x - 1000x
• glasses: WF 10x - 2 pieces (diameter of the frame 23 mm)
• lenses: 4x / 10x / 40x / 100x (OIL) - achromatic, DIN mount
• lighting: LED
• power supply: 230 V
• binocular head
• 2-lens condenser
• 2 D side table
• Illuminator of lower LED lighting
• smooth regulation of lighting intensity
• micro-macro coaxial focus adjustment
• condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder NA 1.25
• power supply
(a binocular attachment with the adjustment of the eye gauge in the 55-75 mm range)
(power supply: 230 V, transformer built into the base)
(stage, cross table with scale)
(cross table knob, micro-macro knob)
(four achromatic lenses in the revolver)
(condenser and iris diaphragm)
(set: microscope, glasses, blue filter, immersion oil)