A well-corrected, classic Bresser achromat with 100 mm lens and light 1/10. Recommended for anyone looking for a telescope for years, with very good quality. A versatile astronomical instrument. Observations of planets and the moon are his domain.
Assembly BESser EXOS-2 GOTO is a rigid tripod with a parallactic head equipped with a system of electronic search and positioning of GO-TO objects. Independent motion in the axis of right ascension (RA) and declination (Dec) takes place smoothly and evenly (with a small PE period error) thanks to four precision steel bearings. Precision worm gears allow the telescope to rotate and precisely track objects. Nine speed ranges allow you to quickly set the telescope to the desired area of ••the sky.
The drive can be powered by 8 R20 batteries, through a cigarette lighter socket or with the help of an AC adapter.
The assembly is intended for demanding observers. The AutoStar Meade # 497 system with GoTo system and a database of 30000 objects enables easy searching and tracking of planets, stars, star clusters, galaxies and satellites. The AutoStar controller has attractive routes in its database. Just enter the date, time and location. The AutoStar driver can be updated via resources available for download from the manufacturer's website (www.Meade.com). For example, you can download information about new comets and enter them into the assembly control database.
Solid construction, excellent installation finish combined with a stable tripod allows for visual observations and top-level photography.
This assembly is a modernized version of the Meade LXD75 assembly - it cooperates with cables and drivers for Meade LXD75 assembly.
| • Optical system: || achromatic refractor |
| • Lens diameter: || 102 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1000 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1 / 9.8 |
| • Switching capacity: || 1.37 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 11.5 mages |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 200x |
| • Weight: || 5 kg |
• type of assembly: paralactic German class EQ-5
• drive: direct current motors with optical encoders in both axes
• GOTO system: yes, Meade # 497 Autostar driver with a database of over 30,000 objects
• remote control: yes
• illuminated polar field: yes
• software: Autostar Suite AE
• possibility of guiding: yes ( vide : frequently asked questions, below)
• power supply: 12 V 8 batteries type D (R20) or optional power supply
• maximum load: 13 kg
• periodic error correction (PEC)
• HPP (High-Precision Pointing) system
• instructions in Polish: yes
• shelf for accessories: yes
• head weight: 6.3 kg
• counterweight: 1x 4.5 kg
• tripod weight: 2.9 kg
• height of the tripod: 68 - 108 cm
• field tripod: steel, 2 "legs
The set includes the following accessories:
• spectacle extractor - 2 "with reduction to 1.25"
• Ploessla 26 mm / 1.25 "eyepiece
• angled cap 90 degrees 1.25 "
• 6x30 targetting scope
• adapter from 2 "(50.8 mm) to 1.25" (31.7 mm) with T2 thread (M42x0.75)
• tube clips with an integrated piggyback plate with a 1/4 inch thread (for connecting the camera)
• EXOS-2 GOTO parallactic assembly (EQ-5)
• adjustable height steel field stand
(photos may slightly differ from the actual look of the telescope)
Assembly photos EXOS-2 GOTO
(Jupiter, click to enlarge)
(Moon, click to enlarge)
(Pleiades, click to enlarge)
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : BEFORE BUYING TELESKOP - GUIDE FOR BUYERS
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ : HOW TO GET A COMPACT WITH A TELESCOPIC
PLEASE READ : HOW TO GIVE A DIGITAL MULTIPLE TELESCOPE