Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
TPL XSP-136 BINO 40-1600x is a binocular, biological and laboratory transmission microscope with a wide range of magnifications from 40 to 1600x, equipped with 10x (2), 16x (2) wide-angle glasses and four achromatic lenses 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x. The range of magnification optimally selected for biological and laboratory applications, including blood tests.
The microscope is equipped with a stereoscopic head that enables two-eye observation of the preparations. The head is tilted at an angle of 30 ° and rotates through 360 °.
The included cross table with a wide adjustment range (along 30 mm, across 60 mm) facilitates setting the preparation and searching for interesting fragments.
A solid metal tripod ensures a stable positioning of the microscope, and the binocular eyepiece attachment with the possibility of easy adjustment and adjustment to the distance between the eyes (range 55-75 mm) and additional diopter correction ± +/- 5 Diopter in the right eyepiece allows you to set the optimal operating parameters.
The coarse and fine focusing knobs allow for precise setting of the preparation.
• magnification: 40x - 1000x (40x, 64x, 100x, 160x, 400x, 640x, 1000x, 1600x)
• glasses: WF 10x / 23 mm - 2 pieces, WF 16x / 23 mm - 2 pieces
• lenses: DIN 4x / 10x / 40x / 100x (oil) - achromatic, including 40x and 100x amortized
• lighting: LED
• power supply: 230 V
• weight: 4160 g
• integrated condenser circuit
• object table 125x130 mm with a movable cross table in the range: front - back 30 mm, left - right: 60 mm
• sharpness adjustable with a stage, macro and micro screws (1:10, 20 mm)
• low illumination illuminator
• smooth adjustment of lighting intensity
• integrated lighting power supply
• Abbe condenser with NA 1.25 aperture, diaphragm Φ 2 mm - 30 mm
SAMPLE PHOTOS OF BIOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS MADE BY THIS MICROSCOPE