The Messier AR-152L on the EXOS-2 GOTO combines the fantastic 152mm quality of the Petzwala lens (four-element neoachromat) and the great German assembly with the Bresser / Meade AutoStar search system.
A great set for advanced planetary astrophotography!
Messier AR-152L is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and planetary astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 152 mm and a focal length of 1200 mm built as an achromatic doublet. It is characterized by a flat field of view, excellent resolution and minimal chromatic aberration. In the visual observations of the planets and the Moon it works perfectly, showing many details of the surfaces of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC). MC layers on the lens greatly increase the contrast of obtained images. A 2-inch eyepiece lens with a reduction of 1.25 inches allows the use of any spectacles made in these standards. This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• handles for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2 "lift equipped with a clamping ring
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• 1.25 "WA eyepiece 26 mm
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
• mirror angled 90 ° 1.25 "
Assembly BESser EXOS-2 GOTO is a rigid tripod with a parallactic head equipped with a system of electronic search and positioning of GO-TO objects. Independent motion in the axis of right ascension (RA) and declination (Dec) takes place smoothly and evenly (with a small PE period error) thanks to four precision steel bearings. Precision worm gears allow the telescope to rotate and precisely track objects. Nine speed ranges allow you to quickly set the telescope to the desired area of ••the sky.
Load capacity of 13-14 kg allows for mounting optical tubes with a diameter of 152 mm for refractors, 180 mm for Maksutov, 203 mm for SCT and 203 mm for Newton telescopes.
The drive can be powered by 8 R20 batteries, through a cigarette lighter socket or with the help of an AC adapter.
The assembly is intended for demanding observers. The AutoStar Meade # 497 system with GoTo system and a database of 30000 objects enables easy searching and tracking of planets, stars, star clusters, galaxies and satellites. The AutoStar controller has attractive routes in its database. Just enter the date, time and location. The AutoStar driver can be updated via resources available for download from the manufacturer's website (www.Meade.com). For example, you can download information about new comets and enter them into the assembly control database.
Solid construction, excellent installation finish combined with a stable tripod allows for visual observations and top-level photography.
This assembly is a modernized version of the Meade LXD75 assembly - it cooperates with cables and drivers for Meade LXD75 assembly.
| • Optical system: || achromatic refractor |
| • Diameter of the mirror: || 152 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1200 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1 / 7.9 |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.92 " |
| • Theoretical range: || 13mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 300x |
| • Weight of the optical tube: || 12 kg |
• type of assembly: paralactic German class EQ-5
• drive: direct current motors with optical encoders in both axes
• GOTO system: yes, Meade # 497 Autostar driver with a database of over 30,000 objects
• remote control: yes
• illuminated polar field: yes
• software: Autostar Suite AE
• possibility of guiding: yes ( vide : frequently asked questions, below)
• power supply: 12 V 8 batteries type D (R20) or optional power supply
• maximum load: 13 kg
• periodic error correction (PEC)
• HPP (High-Precision Pointing) system
• instructions in Polish: yes
• shelf for accessories: yes
• head weight: 6.3 kg
• counterweight: 1x 4.5 kg
• tripod weight: 2.9 kg
• height of the tripod: 68 - 108 cm
• field tripod: steel, 2 "legs
The set includes the following accessories:
• 2 "spectacle lift with a reduction of 1.25", with a millimeter scale and a T2 photographic thread
• WA 25 26.2 "glasses
• mirror angled 90 ° 1.25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• EXOS-2 GOTO parallactic assembly controlled by a remote control
• Steel tripod with 2 "leg diameter (50.8 mm)
• Accessories stand
NEW : the Messier AR-152S tube is currently equipped (from July 2015) with a hexagonal and brass guide.
(photos may slightly differ from the actual look of the telescope)
Assembly photos EXOS-2 GOTO
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC