Optical tube Messier AR-152L is a longer version of the refractor with a diameter of 152 mm and focal length of 1200 mm, dedicated mainly to advanced visual observation of solar system objects and planetary astrophotography.
Messier AR-152L is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and planetary astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 152 mm and a focal length of 1200 mm built as an achromatic doublet. It is characterized by a flat field of view, excellent resolution and minimal chromatic aberration. In the visual observations of the planets and the Moon it works perfectly, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC). The MC layers on the lens significantly increase the contrast of obtained images, and the 2-inch eyepiece focal length with a reduction of 1.25 inches allows the use of any spectacles made in these standards. This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
The optical tube can be mounted on any assembly with the stiffness class EQ-5 or higher, through the standard dovetail switch.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• a handle for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2 "lift equipped with a clamping ring
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• eyepiece PL 26 mm 1,25 "
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
• connector / angled cap 90 ° 1.25 "
| • Optical system: || achromatic refractor |
| • Lens diameter: || 152 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1200 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1 / 7.9 |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.92 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 13,0mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 300x |
| • Weight: || about 12 kg |
The set includes the following elements:
• Optical tube with clamps and dovetail rail
• 2 "spectacle lift with a reduction of 1.25", with a millimeter scale and a T2 photographic thread
• Okular PL 26 mm 1,25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• Angle connector 90 ° 1,25 "
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC