Messier AR-152S on SynScan NEQ-6 PRO combines the fantastic 152mm quality of the Petzwala lens (four-element neoachromat) and the top parallormal assembly for amateur astrophotography.
The Messier AR-152S optical tube is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 152 mm and a focal length of 760 mm made of 4 lenses (Petzwala type construction). Thanks to this, despite the large light, the telescope is characterized by a large flat field of view. In the visual observations of the planets and the Moon it works perfectly, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC).
The telescope is equipped with a new Hexfoc spectacle lift. The geometrical structure of the extractor is based on a hexagonal profile corresponding to a diameter of 2.5 inches. As a result, a high degree of stiffness was not found in the lifts from this price range. The extractor can be extended with a 10: 1 precision focusing module. As a result, even relatively heavy apparatus and accessories can be operated without deflections and loss of axiality. In addition, the significant diameter allows organically vignetting.
This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• handles for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2.5 "/ 2" pull out equipped with a clamping ring with a hexagonal sleeve
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "eyepiece
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
• connector / angled mirror 90 ° 1,25 "
SynScan EQ6 PRO GOTO paralactic assembly is a precise instrument capable of working under heavy load, available at a very favorable price. The assembly works well for visual observations as well as for short non-guided exposures using CCD cameras with most conventional telescopes. It easily cooperates with refractors with an aperture up to 200mm (8 ") and Newtons with an aperture up to 12-14". The weight of the assembly together with counterweights is 26.5 kg.
The total load is estimated at 24 kg.
The EQ6 assembly head has engraved aluminum adjusting rings and a scale of latitude. As standard, the mounting is equipped with a polar scope and its mounting, level indicator, solid locking clamps in the RA and DEC axes, a drive mounted in both axes and an extending counterbalance rod with counterweights. The set includes two counterweights, each weighing 5.4 kg.
The tripod is based on a two-inch diameter legs made of stainless steel profiles, thus guaranteeing maximum stability of the entire system. Adjusting the height of the tripod with the EQ6 mounting is possible from 1069 mm in the lowest setting up to 1544 mm in the highest setting when the tripod legs are maximally distributed. The height of the mount itself (without a tripod) EQ6 is 406 mm. Mounting the optical tube for assembly is possible with the "dovetail" mounting rail available in Bresser, Celestron, Meade, Vixen and other manufacturers of astronomical equipment.
The GoTo SynScan remote control is a full and extended version that allows tracking and finding objects in the sky. The SynScan remote control provides three tracking speeds: stellar, lunar, solar objects in Dual Axis (RA) modes, RA (RA axis). The following alignment procedures are available: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment.
The database contains 25 definable objects by the user, as well as a full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (13,436 objects in total). The pilot has also been programmed to easily find planets or the moon. Among its advanced features, it is worth paying attention to the mode of minimizing vibrations during long exposure shooting and software error correction periodic (PEC) as well as PC ports to control the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port) and Auto-Guide to precise alignment during photography with a tracking camera.
The set includes a power cable for the cigarette lighter socket and an RS-232 cable for computer-to-assembly communication.
| • Optical system: || 4-lens achromatic refractor (Petzwal) |
| • Lens diameter: || 152 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 760 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.92 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 13,0mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 300x |
| • Maximum length of the extractor (extended): || 4.5 cm |
| • Ringer outer diameter: || 21 cm |
| • Diameter of the tube: || 15.9 cm |
| • Length of optical tube (with diffuser): || 112.5 cm |
| • Roughreader: || removable, tube length after removing the diffuser approx. 90 cm |
| • Weight: || 9.5 kg (tube + diffuser + dovetail clamp, without eyepiece, without an eyepiece, without eyepiece) |
• power supply: 12 VDC 2Amp
• drive type: 1.8 ° stepper
• resolution: 0.144 of a second arc
• travel speeds: 2X, 8X, 16X, 32X, 64X, 400X, 500X, 600X, 800X Gear Ratio: 705
• Tracking speed: star, moon, solar
• Dual Axis tracking mode (biaxial), RA (right ascension)
• alignment procedures: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment (ie the procedure for setting one, two or three stars)
• database: 25 definable objects by the user, full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (total of 13436 objects)
• minimizing vibration when shooting with a long exposure time
• programmable PE correction (periodic error)
• PC port to control the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port)
• Auto-Guide port for precise alignment during photography using a professional camera
• assembly type: parallactic German
• assembly of the optical tube: clamps (rings)
• microcaps: RA & Dec (controlled by the drive)
• tripod: 2 "steel
• tripod height: 85-147 cm
• tripod weight: 7.5 kg
• Counterbalance rod diameter: 1.8 cm
• material for the counterbalance rod: stainless steel
• assembly weight without counterweights: 16.3 kg
• assembly weight with counter-weights: 26.5 kg
• mounting height: 41 cm
• counterweight: 2 x 5.1 kg
• maximum load: approx. 24 kg
(parallactic assembly: head with engines and GOTO search system set on a steel field tripod)
(SynScan remote control)
(cables included: for communication with the RS-232 computer and power supply for the cigarette lighter)
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC