The Messier AR-152S optical tube is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 152 mm and a focal length of 760 mm made of 4 lenses (Petzwala type construction). Thanks to this, despite the large light, the telescope is characterized by a large flat field of view. In the visual observations of the planets and the Moon it works perfectly, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC).
The telescope is equipped with a new Hexfoc spectacle lift. The geometrical structure of the extractor is based on a hexagonal profile corresponding to a diameter of 2.5 inches. As a result, a high degree of stiffness was not found in the lifts from this price range. The extractor can be extended with a 10: 1 precision focusing module. As a result, even relatively heavy apparatus and accessories can be operated without deflections and loss of axiality. In addition, the significant diameter allows organically vignetting.
This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
The optics are mounted on the best in its class EXOS-2 / EQ-5, giving great opportunities in the field of amateur astrophotography.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• handles for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2.5 "/ 2" pull out equipped with a clamping ring with a hexagonal sleeve
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• rigid and precise assembly with an integrated level
• precise transmissions
• ball bearings in both axes improve the smoothness of the movement and durability of the system
• polar field
• micro-scroll knobs on both axes
• the option of using optional motors running in both axes
• steel legs with adjustable height
• metal tripod head
• solid metal shelf for accessories
• SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "eyepiece
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
• connector / angled mirror 90 ° 1,25 "
| • Optical system: || 4-lens achromatic refractor (Petzwal) |
| • Lens diameter: || 152 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 760 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.92 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 13,0mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 300x |
| • Maximum length of the extractor (extended): || 4.5 cm |
| • Ringer outer diameter: || 21 cm |
| • Diameter of the tube: || 15.9 cm |
| • Length of optical tube (with diffuser): || 112.5 cm |
| • Roughreader: || removable, tube length after removing the diffuser approx. 90 cm |
| • Tube weight: || 9.5 kg (tube + diffuser + dovetail clamp, without eyepiece, without an eyepiece, without eyepiece) |
| • Weight of the set: || approx. 25 kg |
The set includes the following elements:
• Optical tube with clamps and dovetail rail
• 2 "spectacle lift with a reduction of 1.25", with a millimeter scale and a T2 photographic thread
• Okular SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• Angle plug 90 ° 1,25 "
• Complete German EXOS-2 / EQ5 parallact assembly on steel legs
(Jupiter, click to enlarge)
(Moon, click to enlarge)
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC