Comfortable, flexible strap for cameras. It is made of soft neoprene reinforced with nylon tape. Designed for people who often wear a camera slung over the shoulder or on the neck.
A soft and flexible neoprene that effectively dampens the vibrations transmitted to the camera while walking and provides a high comfort of use. Non-slip nylon is pleasant to touch and prevents chafing. Thanks to the thick, rounded edge, the strap will not cut into the neck. The strap can also be used with all binoculars that have the option of attaching a neck strap (ie all except pocket-sized binoculars)
The total length of the belt is 115cm (neoprene: 55cm).
The belt can be used, among others with the following cameras:
• Canon EOS 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 1000D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 5D
• Canon Powershot G9, G7, G6, G5, G3, G2, G1, Pro1
• Nikon D700, D300, D200, D100, D90, D80, D70s, D70, D60, D50, D40, D40x, 8800, 8700, 8400
• Sony Alpha A900, A700, A350, A300, A200, A100, H50, H9, H7, H5, H2, H1
• Olympus E-520, E-510, E-500, E-420, E-410, E-400, E330, E-3, SP-570, SP-560, SP-550
• Pentax K20D, K10D, K200D, K100D
• Panasonic FZ50, FZ30, FZ20, FZ10, FZ28, FZ18, FZ8, FZ7, G1, L10
• Fujifilm S100fs, S9600, S9500, S9000, S2000HD, S8100fd, S8000fs, S1000fd
• Minolta 5D, 7D