Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
The PORTA II type installation is a new VIXEN solution for quick assembly, stability of the entire system and convenient operation. It does not require a polar setting and the use of heavy counterweights. Compatibility with most typical dovetails allows fast attachments to any optical tube, telescope or binoculars. Its dimensions and weight are a decisive factor in the selection of mobile equipment ideal for transporting and conducting spontaneous observations.
Especially recommended for novice astronomers and people who appreciate the simplicity of setting. You do not have to focus on setting, leveling and leveling. The first night you will be able to observe.
Equipped with a worm gear in both axes and precise micromancers, it allows, even under high magnification, for observation and tracking of moving objects, both blue and ground, like flying birds, a sailing ship.
Thanks to the simplicity of the assembly, it takes a few seconds to mount and balance the optical instrument.
In relation to the previous version, it was possible to mount the mounting head on photographic tripods (3/8 ")
• micro-axes in both axes
• individual friction control for both axes
• quick assembly head, compatible with photo racks
• the ability to rotate in a horizontal axis of 360 °
• the possibility of directing the tube towards the zenith
• weight: 5.5 kg with a tripod
• load capacity up to 4.5 kg
• aluminum stand with adjustable leg height (70-121 cm)
• shelf for accessories