A three-cell transmission microscope with a magnification range of 40x-1000x equipped with wide-angle 25 mm focal length eyepieces with a 20mm field of view and a plunger for the installation of image recording devices.
A two-sided cap with a 30 ° inclination of the eyeglass line from the horizontal line, with adjustable eyeglass spacing and adjustable focus in both glasses in the range of -5 to +5. enables convenient use of the device.
The maximum working distance is 17.1mm for a 4x lens and a minimum of 0.33mm for a 100x lens. The numerical aperture for 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x lenses is NA 0.1; 0.25; 0.65 and 1.25.
The instrument is equipped with a condenser with a numerical aperture of 1.25; enabling even illumination of the preparation.
Applied lighting in the Kohler system guarantees the best viewing conditions for the preparation, by providing uniform illumination of the entire field of view, the ability to control image resolution, its contrast and depth of field.
A solid, metal stand ensures stable microscope placement.
• head type: three-eyed
• magnification range: 40x - 1000x
• eyepieces: 10x wide angle with 23 mm diameter (2 pieces, 5x, 15x, 20x eyepieces)
• lenses: plan achromatic 4x / 10x / 40x / 100x (oil)
• lighting: halogen with smooth regulation in the Kohler system
• three-eyed head
• Illuminator of lower lighting with smooth regulation of illumination
• condenser NA 1.25
• integrated cross table
• AC adapter