Bresser EXOS-2 GOTO is an astronomical assembly equipped with a rigid steel tripod with a parallactic head and an electronic system for searching and positioning GO-TO objects. Independent motion in the axis of right ascension (RA) and declination (Dec) takes place smoothly (with a small PE period error) thanks to four precision steel bearings. Precision squeegee gears allow the telescope to be rotated and precise tracking of objects. Nine speed ranges allow you to quickly set the telescope to the desired area of ••the sky.
Load capacity of 13-14 kg allows for mounting optical tubes with a diameter of 152 mm for refractors, 180 mm for Maksutov, 203 mm for SCT and 203 mm for Newton telescopes.
The drive can be powered by 8 R20 batteries, through a cigarette lighter socket or with the use of an AC adapter.
The assembly is intended for demanding observers. The StarTracker system with GoTo and a base of 30000 objects enables easy searching and tracking of planets, stars, star clusters, galaxies and satellites. The StarTracker driver has attractive tour routes in its database. Just enter the date, time and location. The StarTracker driver can be updated.
Solid construction, perfect finishing of the installation combined with a stable tripod allows for visual observations and top-level photography.
• type of assembly: paralactic German class EQ-5
• drive: direct current motors with optical encoders in both axes
• GOTO system: yes, StarTracker driver with a base of over 30,000 objects
• remote control: yes
• illuminated polar field: yes
• possibility of guiding: yes, the panel has an ST-4 port
• power supply: 12V 8 batteries type D (R20), car cigarette lighter socket or optional power supply
• maximum load: 13 kg
• periodic error correction (PEC)
• HPP (High-Precision Pointing) system
• instructions in Polish: yes
• shelf for accessories: yes
• head weight: 6.3 kg
• counterweight: 1x 4.5 kg
• tripod weight: 2.9 kg
• height of the tripod: 68 - 108 cm
• field tripod: steel, 1.5 "legs