The Askar ACL200 is a professional lens designed for use in astrophotography with cameras and cameras equipped with a full frame matrix.
The optical system of this lens consists of six elements arranged in three groups. In order to eliminate the chromatic aberration, two lenses were made of glass with reduced dispersion (ED). Compared to standard lenses, the Askar ACL200 stands out not only with its excellent image quality in the center and on the edge of the frame, but also with a very good field correction.
Meeting the needs of users, the manufacturer has equipped this model with a double manual focus adjustment, including a pre-adjustment and fine adjustment knob.
The quality of workmanship goes hand in hand with very good optical properties. Both the body and the sunshield are made of metal. Thanks to this, the construction of this lens is not only solid, but also allows it to be firmly and stably mounted to a tripod with the help of the attached stand.
• apochromatic astrophotographic lens with excellent field correction and negligible vignetting
• two ED glass lenses to reduce the formation of chromatic aberrations
• additional knob for precise focusing
• universal fixing by means of a thread M48x0.75
• built-in adapter for mounting 2 "filters
• solid metal construction
• optical design: apochromatic fixed lens
• lens system: six lenses in three groups
• number of ED glass lenses: 2
• focal length: 200 mm
• Front lens diameter: 50 mm
• Diameter of the front filter: 82 mm
• additional filter attachment: yes, 2 "filter fitted in the adapter
• lighted: f / 4
• maximum aperture value: f / 22
• number of aperture blades: 10
• focusing: manual, separate knobs for coarse and fine sharpening
• minimum sharpening distance: 3 m
• back focus: 55 mm
• recommended matrix format: full frame
• image stabilization: no
• tripod mount: yes, Arca-Swiss 3/8 "1/4"
• camera / camcorder mount: M48x0.75 thread
• body material: metal
• dimensions: 100 x 195 mm
• weight: 1.8 kg
• Askar ACL200 f / 4 lens
• sun protection
• 2 "filter adapter
• tripod foot
Messier 45 and Mars (more info on https://astrob.in/2r5om5/D/); click to see in full resolution
Integrated Flux Nebula (IFN, Angel, more info on https://astrob.in/4dk06a/B/); click to see in full resolution