The Lynx PRO LH15 thermal imager is the successor to the extremely popular H15 model. This product has been significantly improved compared to its predecessor, thus becoming one of the best devices of this class available on the market today.
The heart of this thermal imager is an uncooled VOx matrix with the same resolution as in the H15 model, but with a single pixel diameter reduced to 12 µm. This procedure allowed to improve the sensitivity and the detection distance, which is currently as much as 750 meters for a human figure.
The image is transmitted to the user through a large LCOS display with a diagonal of 0.4 "and a 4: 3 aspect ratio, which can work in four modes: white hot (the brighter the color, the Higher temperature), black hot (colors darken with increasing temperature), red hot (high temperature is marked in red) and fusion, which gives individual temperatures different colors.
Thanks to the housing seal which meets the requirements of IP67 class, this product can work even in the most unfavorable conditions. In addition, this thermal imager is characterized by a continuous operation time exceeding 7 hours, which can be extended by connecting the power supply from an external powerbank.
• four times larger display made in LCOS technology with over three times higher resolution
• 1.47 x optical magnification and 8x digital zoom
• reduced diameter of a single pixel from 17 to 12 µm
• possibility of human detection from almost two times greater distance than in the older model
• matrix: VOx, 384 x 288 px
• pixel size: 12 µm
• NETD: <35 sqm
• matrix spectral range: 8 - 14 µm
• refresh rate: 50 Hz
• viewing angle: 17.5 x 13.1 ° / 306 m @ 1000 m
• display: LCOS, 1280 x 960 px, diagonal 0.4 "
• focal length of the lens: 15 mm
• aperture: f / 1.0
• optical magnification: 1.47x
• digital magnification: 2x, 4x, 8x
• rangefinder: yes, static
• battery life: 7.5 hours with the WiFi module turned off
• battery: integrated, Li-Ion
• charging: USB-C socket, 5 V DC, 2 A
• powered from an external power bank: yes
• WiFi module: yes
• built-in memory: yes, 8 GB
• movie recording: yes
• save photos: yes
• sealed housing: yes, IP67
• dimensions: 158 x 61 x 57 mm
• weight: 290 g
• Lynx PRO LH15 thermal imager
• USB cable
• cleaning cloth
• wrist strap
• car: 1667 m
• human: 750 m
• car: 833 m
• human: 375 m