The Lynx PRO LH25 thermal imager is the successor to the extremely popular H25 model and, at the same time, the flagship model of the Lynx Pro series. This product has been significantly improved compared to its predecessor, thus becoming one of the best devices in its class available on the market today, while maintaining the compact dimensions of its predecessor.
The heart of this thermal imager is an uncooled VOx microbolometer with a resolution of 384 x 288 pixels and a diameter of a single pixel reduced to 12 µm. This procedure allowed to improve the sensitivity and the detection distance, which for a human figure is currently as much as 1250 meters.
The image is conveyed to the user through a large LCOS display with a diagonal of 0.4 "and an aspect ratio of 4: 3. Depending on the needs, the user can choose one of four display modes: white hot (the lighter the color, the higher the temperature), black hot, (the colors darken with increasing temperature), red hot (high temperature is marked in red) and fusion, which gives individual temperatures different colors .
Carefully made housing, with IP67 water resistance class, guarantees that this product can work even in the most unfavorable conditions. In addition, this thermal imager is characterized by a continuous operation time of up to 7.5 hours, which can be extended by connecting the power supply from an external powerbank.
• four times larger display made in LCOS technology with over three times higher resolution
• 2.45x optical magnification and 8x digital zoom
• Single pixel diameter reduced from 17 to 12 µm
• possibility of human detection from almost two times greater distance than in the older model
• matrix: VOx, 384 x 288 px
• pixel size: 12 µm
• NETD: <35 sqm
• matrix spectral range: 8 - 14 µm
• refresh rate: 50 Hz
• viewing angle: 10.5 x 7.9 ° / 184 m @ 1000 m
• display: LCOS, 1280 x 960 px, diagonal 0.4 "
• focal length of the lens: 25 mm
• aperture: f / 1.0
• optical magnification: 2.45x
• digital magnification: 2x, 4x, 8x
• rangefinder: yes, static
• battery life: 7.5 hours with the WiFi module turned off
• battery: integrated, Li-Ion
• charging: USB-C socket, 5 V DC, 2 A
• powered from an external power bank: yes
• WiFi module: yes
• built-in memory: yes, 8 GB
• movie recording: yes
• save photos: yes
• sealed housing: yes, IP67
• dimensions: 171 x 61 x 57 mm
• weight: 300 g
• Lynx PRO LH25 thermal imager
• USB cable
• cleaning cloth
• wrist strap
• car: 2778 m
• human: 1250 m
• car: 1389 m
• human: 625 m