Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Velbon, a world leader in the production of photographic tripods, has introduced a very popular series of EX tripods to the market. The EX-Mini model, as the smallest of the whole family, will be perfect for macro photography and other applications that require a stable location of the camera or the camera on a table top.
The aluminum, two-section construction is able to withstand a load of more than 2 kilograms, which means that this tripod can be used to mount most of the recently very popular mirrorless cameras, or even small SLRs equipped with ¿They with a lightweight lens.
As befits its Japanese pedigree, this product is characterized by the highest quality of workmanship. It is equipped with stabilizing rubber feet and solid clips for blocking the extendable legs.
• stable, aluminum structure
• two ranges of head movement
• Great for macro photography
• type of tripod: tripod
• tripod material: aluminum
• number of sections: two
• minimum height: 19.0 cm
• maximum height: 36.0 cm
• maximum height with the head extended: 41.7 cm
• length after folding: 25.5 cm
• Recommended load of the head: 1.5 kg
• range of head movements: panning, tilting
• maximum allowable load on the head: 2.5 kg
• quick couplers: no
• camera mount: steel thread
• weight: 460 g
• Velbon EX-Mini tripod