The Razor AMG UH-1 gen II holographic sight is the second generation of the Vortex sighting device appreciated by shooters, soldiers and uniformed services around the world.
This product is equipped with the highest quality optical system, the lenses of which are covered with a full, anti-reflective multi-layer coating, thanks to which the image obtained is sharp and contrasting, which greatly improves the comfort of aiming. The viewfinder and the lens, enlarged compared to the first generation, have been additionally covered with Vortex ArmorTek coating, which protects them against dirt and scratches. A unique feature of this instrument is that it reduces the parallax error to a completely negligible level. This is possible thanks to the projection on a holographic grid embedded in the viewfinder, which makes the shooter look perpendicularly at the target mark each time.
Thanks to the use of the Red EBR-CQB reticle, the sight is a universal tool that allows you to fire at both close and medium distances. The red screen has adjustable brightness, and the full range of target height and airflow settings is as much as 100 MOA. This device can also be used in the night vision mode, in which there are four settings for displaying a target, visible through an external night vision device.
The instrument is enclosed in a sealed casing made of anodized aluminum, finished in matte black color. The use of aviation alloys for its production makes the casing light, yet extremely durable and resistant to shock and recoil of even large caliber weapons.
• lenses are covered with a full, multi-layer anti-reflective coating ensuring the highest image quality and very high light transmission
• lenses protected against scratching by additional coating with Vortex ArmorTek
• unrestricted eye distance and negligible parallax error
• FHQ technology developed by the Vortex company that eliminates reflections characteristic of other holographic sights
• waterproof, made of aviation aluminum casing resistant to shocks and recoil
• adaptation to work with the use of night vision devices
• Red EBR-CQB reticle allowing fire at medium (1 MOA dot) and short distances (triangle)
• magnification: 1x
• parallax: does not occur
• distance from the eye: unlimited
• height of the optical axis: 41 mm
• anti-reflective coating: full multi-layer coating
• anti-scratch coating: yes, Vortex ArmorTek
• adaptation to work with night vision: yes, four levels of mesh illumination in night vision mode
• type of the reticle: Red EBR-CQB
• illumination of the reticle: red
• brightness control: 15 levels
• size of the reticle ring: 65 MOA
• size of the spot of the reticle: 1 MOA
• cross adjustment (1 click): 0.5 MOA
• cross adjustment (full turn): 16.5 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 100 MOA
• airflow adjustment (max): 100 MOA
• power supply: CR123A battery, LFP123A battery
• body material: aluminum
• body finish: matte black
• water resistance: yes, IPX-8
• mounting: Weaver / Picatinny rail
• length: 99 mm
• height: 69 mm
• width: 53 mm
• weight: 312 g
• VIP lifetime guarantee: yes
• Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 gen II sight
• user's manual
• Warranty Card
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your sight, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a new one.
The warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional destruction or cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the product.