One of the key aspects of astrophotography is to ensure proper guidance, which is achieved by using a scope and a camera attached to it, which allows you to correct the operation of the mount's motors.
The William Optics UniGuide 32 mm guiding scope is a top quality optical device attached to the telescope with an integrated Vixen foot. It can work with cameras having both M42 thread and 1.25 "mount, which makes this instrument extremely universal.
The optical system of this high-power spotting scope is closed in a light, red metal casing with a scale that facilitates focusing.
The back focus of the UniGuide 32 mm scope is 20.1 mm. Before choosing a camera for guiding, it is necessary to check if this value complies with its technical specification.
• light, metal housing with an integrated Vixen foot
• possibility of connecting the camera with 1.25 "or M42 mount
• fits perfectly with WO Zenithstar telescope clamps
• QHY, SBIG, ZWO and others with 1.25 "mounting
• cameras with M42 mount
• diameter: 32 mm
• focal length: 120 mm
• lighted: f / 3.75
• optical design: refractor
• sharpening system: internal with a scale on the housing
• back focus: 20.1 mm
• mount to the telescope: Vixen foot (finder foot, 73 mm long) + three holes with a 1/4 "thread
• camera mount: 1.25 "adapter / M42 thread
• tube material: metal
• Red colour
• tube length: 147 mm
• weight: 240 g
• William Optics UniGuide 32 mm scope