Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
William Optics Zenithstar 73 is an extremely versatile refractor intended for both beginners and experienced users who want to use it in astrophotography, nature photography or visual observation.
The optical system is built on the basis of a doublet made of FPL-53 ED glass, produced by the Japanese company Ohara. The Abbe number for this type of material is 94.93, which means that it is an extremely low dispersion glass, guaranteeing excellent color reproduction, much better than in the case of FPL-51 ED doublets for which the Abbe number is 81 , 54. Due to the full, multi-layer coating of the optical system, the image obtained is clear and has a very good contrast.
The optical tube is equipped with a high-class Rack & Pinion extractor with a precise microfocuser with a ratio of 1:10. Thanks to its solid and precise workmanship, even relatively heavy accessories can be connected to it without fear. William Optics Zenithstar 73 works perfectly with both APS-C format cameras and SLRs, as well as full-frame cameras.
• doublet made of low-dispersion FPL-53 glass (Ohara, Japan)
• optical system covered with a multi-layer anti-reflective coating
• large aperture and light effect
• Perfect for astrophotography, nature photography and visual observation
• possibility to connect an APS-C or full frame camera (necessarily with an optional dedicated flattener)
• construction: refractor with a doublet made of low-dispersion glass (Ohara Corp.)
• aperture: 73 mm
• lighted: f / 5.9
• focal length: 430 mm
• material of the optical system: FPL-53 glass
• optical system coverage: multi-layer coating
• Image diameter: 43 mm with William Optics Flat73 flattener
• resolving power: 1.83 "
• limiting magnitude: magnitude 12.9
• retractable urinal: yes
• extractor: 2.5 "Rack & Pinion, 1.25" adapter, 1:10 microfocker
• mounting the scope: Vixen
• length: 390 - 420 (depending on the position of the spawn)
• diameter: 93 mm
• weight: 2.83 kg
• William Optics Zenithstar 73
• Rack & Pinion extractor
• 2 "- 1.5" adapter for the extractor
• tube clamps
• Vixen rail
• the pupa
• Bathinov's mask
• transport bag