A simple and effective parallactic platform that allows users of popular Dobsons to "motorize" their telescopes easily. Powered by a stepper motor, with a load capacity of up to 30 kg allows "motorization" of telescopes from 6 "(150 mm) to 10" (250 mm). You can "plant" all telescopes with legs spacing up to 50 cm and a center of gravity height up to 50 cm - which includes all popular Dobson telescopes with a diameter of 6 "to 10". The platform adds just 11.5 cm (TBD) to the eyepiece height above the ground. The device allows tracking of daily traffic for a period of about 1 hour, in the latitude range from 47 to 53 degrees. Due to the fact that the rotation occurs around the virtual polar axis, there is no phenomenon of field rotation.
• load capacity: 30 kg
• object tracking time: at least 60 minutes
• maximum telescope leg spacing: 500 mm
• maximum height of the telescope's center of gravity: 500 mm
• latitude range (LT50 model): 47-53deg; latitude N
• power supply: 1 x 9V (6LR61, not included)
• working time on one battery: 30-40 hours
• dimensions: 50 x 59 cm
• height: about 9 cm
• weight: 3.6 g
• included: Asterion Ecliptica Light 50 platform, stepper drive from Sky-Watcher EQ1 assembly, three legs / supports for using the platform on soft ground.
More photos on the producer's website: http://asterion-ag.blogspot.com/p/ecliptica.html