The Vortex Razor II HD 4.5-27x56 riflescope is ruthless at long and medium distances. The most important feature of this telescope are outstanding optical properties that can compete with the best sight optics available on the market.
The Razor gen II HD 4.5-27x56 telescope optics ensure the highest sharpness, resolution and color reproduction, as well as outstanding light transmission. The large light of the eyepiece, combined with a significant distance from the eye, make the image perfectly clean, without distortion and discoloration that can be found in products from the lower price range. This allows you to precisely target the target even at a considerable distance.
• APO lenses - the use of indexed lenses ensures accurate color reproduction across the entire image spectrum
• Indexed lenses - ensure optimal sharpness and brightness, and an exact cross, thanks to the precision of workmanship
• HD lenses - the highest quality glass (high density), which is characterized by very low dispersion, ensures great resolution and color saturation
• XR plus lens coating - Vortex patented multilayer XR plus lens coating further improves light transmission, which in turn provides excellent image brightness
• Plasma tech - the outer part of the lens against scratches and destruction of the anti-reflective coating
• Cross in the foreground - the scale of the cross is proportional to the size of the approximate target. Permanent scales allow you to accurately target the entire zoom range
• Cross embedded in glass - protected by two layers of glass to ensure resistance and reliability
• Cross backlight - professional backlight gradation: designed for daytime use, in low light, and with night vision devices. The highest setting (11) allows optimal visibility during the day, depending on the background color. Settings below 11 help in low-light situations when the eye has adjusted. Lower settings are useful when using a device with night vision devices.
• 34 mm diameter tube - provides a much wider range of vertical and horizontal adjustment compared to a 30 mm diameter tube
• One-piece tube - allows for precise adjustment, which translates into greater precision and image quality, and also increases the telescope's durability and water resistance
• Aviation grade aluminum - built from one piece of 6061-T6 aviation aluminum alloy, the telescope is more resistant to damage
• Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, thus improving the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• Resistance to dew - argon filling prevents dew inside the telescope in a wide temperature range
• Anodized finish - hard anodizing means high resistance; it also allows camouflage the shooter's position
• ArmorTek - extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lenses from scratches, oil or dirt
• L-Tec turrets - an integrated locking mechanism that prevents the telescope from changing accidentally. Turrets provide quick, accurate and easy to read vertical and horizontal adjustment
• External turret indicator - quick reading of the turret orientation for vertical adjustment
• Backlight lock - locks the given backlight setting
• Lateral parallax adjustment - the side adjustment knob on the left is used to eliminate the parallax error when adjusting focus.
• L-Tec Zero Stop - prevents rotation of the vertical adjustment turret below the previous range setting. Internal mechanisms do not cover with sand, dust, dust or moisture
• Accurate zero setting - allows zero setting between clicks, which improves accuracy
• Friction reduction system - provides incredible durability, repeatability and accuracy of the internal focusing adjustment system
• Turret screws - provide low friction and wear resistant. They were made of a brass and silicone alloy with a thin layer of lubricant applied. Their thread was also precisely made with a tolerance of 0.2 microns (less than 0.78 million inches). The adjustment is extremely smooth
• Adjustment system - precisely made of brass alloy provides resistance and strength. The spring designed from chrome vanadium steel is thoroughly polished and resistant to wear, which ensures the precision of vertical and horizontal adjustment
• Quick zoom of the eyepiece - allows quick and easy sharpening of the cross
• Backlight control - the backlight can easily be turned on or off with one click between each of the 11 brightness settings. This allows you to quickly return to the appropriate backlight, without having to switch between levels again. Backlight adjustment can be locked
• magnification: 4.5-27x
• lens diameter: 56 mm
• cross type: EBR-7C MRAD
• distance from the eye: 94 mm
• field of view: 7.7 - 1.4 m / 100 m
• tube diameter: 34 mm
• turret type: open (tactical)
• gradual adjustment: 0.1 MRAD
• height adjustment (max): 33 MRAD
• airflow adjustment (max): 14 MRAD
• parallax adjustment: 29.2 m - •??
• length: 366 mm
• weight: 1374 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Optical covers and cloth included.
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair or replace it with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.