Steiner Navigator PRO 7x30 is an excellent, light sea binoculars designed for water sports enthusiasts. It is characterized by an excellent price-quality ratio. Solid and easy-to-use binoculars with legendary durability of Steiner products.
The compact and lightweight Navigator Pro 7x30 is the perfect companion for people with passion who like water sports and active leisure. The binoculars offer a high degree of versatility - it works great both on the water and on the shore and in the field.
• High contrast optics (STEINER High-Contrast-Optics ) - for exceptional visual quality. All lenses and prisms are made with incredible precision and are specially coated. The quality of optics will delight both beginners and advanced sailing enthusiasts.
• High permeability at 30 mm objective diameter and 7x magnification predestine this binoculars for daytime and dawn / dusk observation.
• Nitrogen-Pressure System (STEINER Nitrogen-Pressure System) - Nitrogen filling prevents evaporation inside the binoculars, fogging and condensation inside the binoculars are completely eliminated.
• Waterproof - resistant to water pressure up to a depth of 5 meters.
• Eyecups Cylindric-Soft - eyecups made of soft, flexible and skin-friendly silicone. They have two setting options - classic and special for users with glasses.
• Steiner ClicLoc strap attachment - secure attachment of the binocular strap. The binoculars can be removed quickly in a few seconds.
• 10 years warranty.
• Wide range of operating temperatures - even temperature differences between -20 ° C and + 60 ° C have no negative impact on the functionality of the Steiner binoculars.
• NBR ( NBR-Longlife Rubber Armoring ) - provides a good grip and protects the binoculars against shocks. It is also resistant to oil, acid and weather conditions. The surface remains easy to grip and is non-slip even in very humid, hot or extremely cold conditions.
• STEINER Sports-Auto-Focus - after the first adjustment, the unique Steiner Sports-Auto-Focus always provides a sharp image from 20 m to infinity, without the need for readjustment.
• Extreme durability - the Makrolon material used in the construction makes the binoculars extremely shockproof and much more durable. The binoculars are equipped with floating prisms mounted with a durable, flexible silicone material to protect the internal optical elements.
• Ergonomics - thanks to proper profiling the binoculars lie perfectly in the hand, guaranteeing reliable and efficient operation.
• High quality accessories - each Steiner Navigator Pro binoculars are equipped with a carrying strap, rain covers and are supplied in an elegant wooden case or case (depending on the model).
| • Lens diameter: || 30 mm |
| • Zoom: || 7x |
| • Exit pupil: || 4.3 mm |
| • Retraction of the exit pupil: || 20 mm |
| • Construction of prisms: || porropryzmatyczna |
| • Material of glass elements: || BaK-4 optical glass |
| • Minimum observation distance: || 20 m |
| • Field of view: || 7 ° / 123 m / 1000m |
| • Twilight efficiency: || 14.5 |
| • Anti-glare layers: || MC |
| • Rubberised body: || YES |
| • Weather resistance: || YES |
| • Water resistance: || YES, up to 5 meters |
| • Nitrogen filling: || YES, two-phase valve technology |
| • Focus system: || left and right eyepieces individually |
| • Rangefinder grid: || lack |
| • Case: || YES |
| • Dimensions: || 165 x 107 x 56 mm |
| • Weight: || 520 g |