Meade Starnavigator NG 90 mm is all it takes to discover the treasures of the starry sky. It is a classic 90mm GOTO mount refractor with the fantastic Audiostar system - which not only allows you to quickly find and track over 30,000 astronomical objects, but we will tell you about many of them *.
Meade products have always been characterized by thoughtful design, high aesthetics and the quality of the materials used. Meade Starnavigator is faithful to this tradition - it is not only technically very advanced equipment, but also simply beautiful.
• optical construction: achromatic refractor
• Objective diameter: 90 mm
• focal length: 900 mm
• lighted: f / 10
• coatings: FMC
• glasses included: MA26 and MA9 mm, 1.25 "
• Angle nipple: yes, 1.25 "90 °, giving a terrestrial image
• eyepiece extractor: 1.25 "rack & pinion
• finder: Red Dot collimator
• mounting the tube for assembly: dovetail in the Vixen system
• assembly: with GOTO Audiostar, 30,000 objects in the base, with a remote control
• tripod: full-size aluminum tripod with accessory shelf
• power supply: 12 V via a 12 V AC adapter
• battery operation: 8 x AA (1.5 V), batteries not included
• weight of a folded telescope: 6.2 kg
(*) recordings in the Audiostar system: approx. 4 hours. Note: Recordings in English.