71SDQ - the next quadruplet TS65Q is an apochromatic telescope with excellent color correction and ensuring a flat field even in cameras with full-format matrix. A good alternative to well-known astrographs Takahashi FS-60 or the Pentax 75 SDHF.
The three-lens lens made of FPL-53 glass guarantees high-quality color correction in the focal plane, enabling visual observations at 10 to 200 times magnification, with only residual chromatic aberration. The integrated equalizer, installed in the optimal place of the optical path, provides a flat field for cameras with matrix sizes up to 44 millimeters. "Baffle", or inner tube diaphragms - of appropriately selected sizes and position inside the tube also contribute to obtaining the correct images. They do not cause vignetting when using cameras with large sensors.
The telescope is equipped with a 2.5 inch rack & pinion lift with an improved bearing system. Unlike Crayford type lifts, it guarantees smooth focus adjustment even under heavy loads (over 4 kg). In addition, the extractor is equipped with a focusing knob 1:10. The accessories are attached with a copper clamping ring and two counter screws. The set includes a 1.25-inch accessory adapter and a standard finder mounting foot (finder available separately).
The tube has a retractable dew shield, which means that the length of the telescope for transport is less than 50 cm. The set also includes CNC clamps. Dovetail in the Vixen / SkyWatcher / Meade system - optional.
• perfect color correction proper for apochromatic construction
• built-in flattener (allows to obtain a flat field even for large CCD matrix formats)
• 2.5 inch high rigidity hood, with millimeter scale, 2 "output and the option of using M63x1 accessories
• a system of internal shutters that do not generate vignetting also in full-format cameras
• CNC clamps included
• optical system: apochromatic refractor (triplet with glass FPL53)
• lens diameter: 71 mm
• focal length: 450 mm
• lighted up: f / 6.3
• 2.5 "R&P focuser with lifting capacity over 4 kg, 360 ° rotatable for framing
• finder foot compatible with the Vixen / Celestron / Sky-Watcher standard
• visual star range: 11.9 magnitude
• resolving power: 1.69 "
• length: 350 mm with the dew shield hidden
• weight: 2.5 kg (including clamps)