With a range of up to 1,300 yards, the Ranger 1300 allows hunters and shooters to read distance data that allows them to shoot accurately. The clear display and intuitive menu make the device easy to use. It is worth mentioning that the Ranger 1000 is a high class device. The multi-layer optics ensure optimal light beam passage and the gaskets used are waterproof. The rangefinder shows data in yards and meters, depending on the user's needs. It is ideal for all types of shooting and archery.
The Ranger 1300 is a compact, ergonomic and lightweight device, which makes it easy to pack or hang around the neck thanks to the attached lanyard. The adjustable clip makes it easy to attach to clothing, belt, etc. It can be attached to the right or left. The device is powered by a CR2 battery.
• very good quality anti-reflective layers guarantee a bright and contrasting image
• water resistance: seals protect the rangefinder against moisture, dust and dirt
• rubberized body provides a secure grip
• focus adjustment for visual impairment
• belt clip for quick and easy access
• possibility to mount a photographic tripod (1/4 inch standard)
• HCD rangefinder with the possibility of calculating the angle of missile flight (ballistics)
• LOS system - range line mode (LOS) shows the correct range line
• scanner - this function ensures continuous distance reading
• intuitive, easy-to-use menu on a bright and legible display
• two distance display formats: in meters and yards
• Maximum range: 1,300 yards / 1,188.7 meters
• • Minimum range: 8.2 meters
• Magnification: 6x
• Lens diameter: 22 mm
• Linear field of view: 105 m / 1000 m
• Angular field of view: 6.0 °
• Exit pupil offset: 17 mm
• Length: 99 mm
• Height: 76 mm
• Weight: 218 g
Lifetime warranty * - if anything happens to your rangefinder - Vortex will repair or replace it with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or deliberate destruction of a rangefinder.