Clearer, more durable and brighter - this is the new Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 1 '' riflescope. Thanks to a completely new design, the telescope exceeds all operating standards in this price group. Bright and clear image, instant sharpening, multi-layer lens coatings and improved MOA zeroing ensure optimal performance. Vortex Crossfire II riflescopes are completely made of anodized duralumin, thanks to which they have extraordinary resistance to damage and are practically insensitive to weapon recoil. Nitrogen filling makes the riflescope completely resistant to fogging, and the tight construction ensures us water resistance.
Dead-Hold BDC reticle makes it easier to correct the shot and eliminates the need for further corrections. It is intended for all types of shooting or hunting, at various distances, i.e. wherever the need for long aiming plays a key role.
• magnification: 2-7x
• lens diameter: 32 mm
• field of view: 14-4 m / 100 m
• eye relief (distance from the eye): 99 - 119 mm
• tube diameter: 25.4 mm (1 inch)
• tube construction: one-piece, made of duralumin, very resistant to recoil
• turret type: covered
• cross: Dead-Hold BDC MOA
• backlight: none
• gradual adjustment: MOA
• precipitation adjustment range (up / down): 60 MOA
• airflow adjustment range (left / right): 60 MOA
• total length: 287 mm
• weight: 410 g
• included: telescope, caps, cloth, instructions
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair or replace it with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.