The Flir Breach thermal imaging camera is a compact thermal imager based on the FLIR 12 ?m Boson thermal sensor. The product has an image refresh function at a frequency of 60 Hz and uses a matrix of a microbolometer detector with a resolution of 320 x 256. The device is great for observing animals both during the day and at night.
The camera thanks to its polymer construction is extremely durable and ensures stable operation in a wide temperature range (from -20 ° C to 50 ° C). The device is characterized by a pocket size and low weight (only 210 g), which allows the camera to be used as a hand-held monocular. Thanks to the mounting rail, the Flir Breach infrared camera can also be attached to a helmet or weapon.
The device provides fairly wide views of 24 ° × 19 °. The sensitivity range of the device includes 7.5 ?m - 13.5 ?m far infrared bands. The Imager uses the FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement digital image reading and processing system and a Quad-VGA FLCO 1280 x 960 display that allows you to display and save high-contrast image and modify it using 7 thermal modes of varying colors.
The choice of image colors increases the range of observation and significantly increases visibility:
• in total darkness
• in the fog
• In rain
• in smoke
Soft and comfortable in contact with the face, the eyecup prevents light from escaping. The camera also has a digital zoom function with a magnification of 1 × - 4 × and a minimum focusing distance of 21 mm (0.82 ").
The internal memory allows you to record 1000 photos or record a 2.5-hour movie. The device can communicate with the computer via a USB-C port. The Flir Breach thermal imager has also been equipped with a digital compass and an inclinometer (a tool for measuring the angle of inclination) to facilitate orientation in the field. The device is powered by one CR123 battery, which allows for about 90 minutes of work.
In the set, apart from the product, there is:
• one CR123 battery
• USB-C - USB cable
• a hard plastic case for storing the kit, which is filled with a soft protective sponge
• glass surface cleaning cloth
• display: Quad-VGA (1280 × 960) FLCOS
• image reading and processing system: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
• image refresh rate: 60 Hz
• detector type: 320 × 256 VOx
• thermal sensor: FLIR 12 ?m Barefoot
• measuring range: 270 m
• field of view: from 24 ° (420 m / 1000 m) to 19 ° (333 m / 1000 m)
• digital zoom: from 1 x to 4 x
• lens: 9.1 mm; F / 1.04
• power supply: 1 x CR123 battery
• operating time: up to 90 minutes
• working temperature: from -20 ° C to 50 ° C
• protection class: IP67
• dimensions: 135 mm x 45 mm x 65 mm
• weight: 221 g