Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
High-quality, large, classic porro binoculars offering a bright, stereoscopic image and the ability to observe in difficult terrain and weather conditions, which guarantees a durable, waterproof nitrogen-filled housing. The rubber coating of the housing absorbs impacts, and its texture allows a firm grip even in wet or cold hands.
The binoculars' eyepieces provide a large, 18 mm pupil distance and are equipped with adjustable eyecups, thanks to which we can adjust the distance of the lenses to the construction of our eye sockets, as well as use the binoculars without having to remove the corrective or sun glasses.
The Legacy 10x50 binoculars are a relatively large magnification, but also a large lens diameter, so higher efficiency on less sunny days and after dark than with popular 10x42 parameters. In addition, thanks to the Porro prisms, the Legacy binoculars offer better light transmission and a more stereoscopic three-dimensional image than analogous Roof models.
In addition to hunting and nature applications, the Bushnell Legacy 10x50 binoculars will also work as a handy, astronomical binoculars that do not require a tripod and for observing planes.
• FMC (Fully MultiCoated) : all air-to-glass surfaces have been repeatedly coated with anti-reflective coatings, minimizing unwanted reflections and light loss through the optical system.
• BaK-4 glass : the highest quality optical glass from which the prisms were used. BaK-4 glass prisms offer brightness and clarity of the image at levels unattainable for binoculars that use cheaper Bk-7 optical glass.
• Water Proof : the binoculars' tubes have been filled with dry nitrogen and sealed with O-rings, which prevents the lens from misting up internally and also makes the binoculars resistant to rain, dust and temporary immersion.
Includes case, neck strap and set of covers.
• magnification: 10x
• lens diameter: 50 mm
• exit pupil diameter: 5 mm
• exit pupil offset: 18 mm
• minimum observation distance: 5.5 m
• angular field of view: 6.5 °
• linear field of view: 114 m / 1000 m
• twilight efficiency: 22.36
• relative brightness: 25
• prisms: BaK-4 / Porro
• water resistance: yes
• nitrogen filling: yes
• tripod exit: yes
• focusing: central
• weight: 865 g